Child

You gently rock your baby to sleep. 10k walks in and smiles at you and his baby girl.

"How's our little Meriha doing"? He asks and kisses her face. She giggles and gently slaps his face, playfully.

"She was almost asleep". You say and smile at him.

"Oh sorry". He stands up but Meriha grabs his shirt. I giggle and hand her to him.

"I think she wants you". He smiles at her and swings her around a bit. She laughs and smiles, that beautiful smile I love.

"Ugh 10k im exausted". You say as you take off your boots.

"Well having a baby does that to ya. Sorry I wasn't here to help, Warren wanted me to go find some gas". You nod and sit on the bed.

"Me and Meriha missed you alot today". You say, smileing at him as he spins around with Meriha. Meriha only two months old but we love her so much.

"I missed you guys alot to"! He says and gently craddles Meriha until she falls asleep in his arms.

He lays her in her crib then joins you on the bed.

"So whatcha wanna do"? He ask as he runs his hand down your waist. You smerk at him.

"Stop the dirty thinking 10 thousand". You say. He laughs and kisses your lips.

"I never had a dirty thought in my life". He says as he lays his head down on your lap. You run your fingers through his hair and smile at him.

"Meriha happened because you got a dirty thought". He laughs and nods his head.

"That is very true". You giggle and lean down to kiss his lips. He closes his eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep, leaving you awake, alone.

Meriha starts crying and you push 10k off of your lap and run over to her.

"It's ok im here". You say and pick her up. You hear 10k groan and you look back at him.

"Shut that baby up"! You hear Murphy yell from his room.

"Why don't you shut up"? 10k yells back. You swing the baby around.

"Are you hungry"? You ask her, even though she can't reply. You start to breast feed her and glance back at 10k. His hand is pressed against his forehead and he sighs loudly.

"I could have gotten up with her". He says. You smerk at him and turn to face him.

"You can breast feed"? You ask. He opens his eyes and looks at you.

"Of course I can". He says, a small grin placed on his lips.

"Ok good. Maybe I should go out on runs and you can stay home with the child". He nods his head.

"I will do that". He's half asleep and probably doesn't understand what's going on. When Meriha was done you lay her in her crib and slowly walk back to the bed.

10ks asleep in middle of the bed so you push him to the side which wakes him up. He looks confused but then smiles at you. You lay down on the bed beside him and he pulls you into a tight hug.

"Good night 10k". You kiss his cheek and rest your head on his chest. He snores in response and squeezes tighter.

Hope that you liked that chapter everyone! I have also made a 30 second long video based on 10k! I know it's not much but I kinda like it and you have no idea how long it takes to make these! So here ya go! It's at the top of you wanna check it out!