Group vs group pt2

I lead the group into the house, ignoring my groups stares at them. When I get them settled in Gabe pulls me to the side.

"Y/n what the hell were you thinking? Your giving them food, water and you asked Brian to fix there truck? This is not smart". Gabe has always disagreed with me in almost every situation.

"Gabe, I'm the leader of this group, this was my decision. If you don't like it, to bad. Your a grown ass man, suck it up and deal with it". I push past him and cheak on the group. They had finished eating, they were now talking about going to California.

"What's going on in California"? I ask. Warren turns to me.

"A lab we need to get to". I nod. I go the bend down and pull out a map I have, laying it down in front of her. I show her the best way to go, as I'm explaing it I feel eyes on me.

I glance up and see 10k, stareing down my shirt. I snap my fingers at him and point at my face. He shoots his eyes up, blushing like crazy.

I smirk at him and continue explaining.

After about an hour everyone was pretty tired so they all figured out where to sleep while I stayed on watch outside.

I sit down on one of the steps, looking out at the field and the highway. The door creaks open and I turn my head to see 10k walking out.

He sits down beside me, awkwardly shifting once in awhile.

"So what's your real name"? I ask, turning to face him.

"Tommy". He mutters. I smile at him.

"That's adorable". He blushes and half smiles. He's cute, and very hot but he tried to kill me, otherwise I would kiss him.

"So why are you dressed like that"? He asks, gesturing to my shorts and tank top.

"It's really hot out, and it's easier to move in". He nods. Before I can turn my head away he smashes his lips against mine. I kiss back, actually enjoying it.

He plays with the bottom of my tank top,  slowly lifting it up. I pull away and look into his eyes.

"10k, I'd were gonna do this just know that you'll be having sex with a complete stranger, are you sure you want to do this"? He nods his head and kisses my lips once again before lifting my shirt up over my head.

He picks me up and brings me underneath the porch roof. He presses me against the wall and unhook my bra. I remove his shirt, kissing along his neck as he removed my shorts and underwear.

There I was, completely naked in front of a stranger but it felt so natural. He unbuckles his jeans and pulls them down.

I pull down his boxers and gulp at the sight of him. He was literally huge. He pushes me against the wall and slowly slides in. I moan into his shoulder as he thrusts inside of me.

He digs his face into the crook of my neck, moaning quietly. I wrap my arms around his neck and gently bite his shoulder as he goes faster.

"Jump". He breathes out. I do as he says. He catches me, holding me by my thighs. I throw my head back as I feel myself get close.

"10k, deeper". I mumble. He pushes himself all the way in, causing me to hit my climax. We're both become a moaning mess as we hit our climax at the same time.

When were done he places me down, breathing heavily. He kisses my lips, pulling away and smile in at me.

We quickly get dressed as fast as possible, incase someone came out.

"So what does this mean"? He asks.

"I don't know, we can't leave our groups, but we can't possibly join your group, we're going down to Canda". He sighs.

"I would leave my group, for you". He says. I look up at him, my eyes wide.

"No you can't do that, I won't let you. Maybe it's for the best, that we won't be together". He nods and kisses my lips once more.

"I'm really gonna miss you". I smile at him.

"I'm gonna miss you to".