Valentine's day

*Warning crazy smut*

You sigh as you watch 10k walk into a store. He's been ignoring you all day and you don't know why.

"Hey Y/n you ok"? Addy asks. You nod and lean against a car.

"10ks been ignoring me all day and I don't know why". She laughs and shoves you playfully.

"It Valentine's day today so I think he might be looking for a gift for you". Your face drops and you grab her shoulder.

"I have to go get something I will be back". You run down the street towards all the stores. You remember seeing a gun store so you run towards that.

You swing the door open and see the best thing in the world. There was a brand new sniper rifle hanging up, where no one could reach. You climb up onto a counter and try to reach it but you can't.

You decide to climb up the shelf. Once you could reach it you quickly grabbed it and hung it over your shoulder. You grab all the ammo you could find and put it in a duffel bag you found. You walk out of the store, proudly.

10ks sitting in the bed of the truck, talking to Doc. You put the gun in the duffle bag and throw it in with him.

"10k don't open that". You point at the bag. He flashes a smile at you and nods his head. Addy raises and eyebrow and walks over to you.

"What's in the bag"? She asks, smiling crazily.

"I found a brand new sniper rifle for 10k". You smerk and poke the bag.

"He's going to love that. And your going to love what he got you". You grin and start to think about it. You and 10k have been together for 3 years now and he's gotten you almost anything you could ask for.

You get into the back of the truck and everyone else piles inside. Warren starts driveing away from the cutest little town ever.

"So 10k....what did ya get me"? You ask, grining at him. He sighs and shakes his head.

"It's a secret". He says, smerking. You sigh and lean back against the truck. Your face lights up and you move closer to 10k.

"I have two gifts for you. One is when were alone, I will do anything you want me to and the second is in that bag". He blushes and swallows hard. You kiss his cheek and snuggle close to him.

Warren stops the truck outside of a hotel.

"Ok everyone find your own room on the 2 floor". You smile and climb out of the truck. The hotel seemed pretty clear and it was really cute. You pull 10k upstairs and to the farthest room away.

When you reach the room it was extremely clean and tidy. You put the duffle bag gently on the floor and spun around a couple times.

"Y/n I need to ask you something". You turn around and see 10k kneeling on the ground. You feel tears threaten to spill out of your eyes but you hold them back. He pulls out little black ring box and opens it. It reveals a gold ring with a diamond.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n (your name. Your middle name. Your last name) will you marry me"? He has hope and exitment in his eyes, scanning your face.

You nod your head and he slids the ring on your finger. Tears spill out of your eyes and you hug him tightly.

"10k I love you so much". He kisses your lips and you kiss back.

"10k let me give you your gift". You say, pulling away and walking to the bag. You pull it open and take the sniper out and hand it to him. He grabs it and examines it.

"Hos did you find this"? He asks. You smerk and shrug.

"I have my ways". He smiles and pulls you in for another kiss. You close the door and lock it.

"Time for your second gift". You say, slowly pushing him on the bed.

He swallows hard and nods his head. You start to unzip his pants. He moans as you rub his boner through his boxers.

"10k what do you want me to do? Your in control here". You smerk at him and he moans as you squeeze gently.

"Please suck it". You smerk and pull his boxers down. You put the head in your mouth and slowly start to put more in. You suck and lick him in circles. He moans and thrusts once. You suck harder and faster as he comes closer and closer.

You feel him twitch in your mouth then he cums. You swallow it and climb up on him.

"Was that all"? You ask. He shakes his head and you smerk.

"What else did you want me to do"? He pushes you so your on the bottom. He pulls down your shorts and underwear. He shoves his tounge inside of you and you moan loudly. He licks and sucks you as you moan into a pillow.

He smerks against you and that makes you cum. He licks you up and smiles at you.

"10k how are you that good at that? We've never done that before".

"I have my ways". You laugh and pull his shirt off. He teases your entrance with his tip. You moan as he slowly slides in.

He thrusts faster and harder, makeing you slowly slide off the bed.

"10...10k im falling....". He grabs you by your waist and holds you up. He moans quietly and he becomes sloppy.

"Tired"? You ask, flipping him on the bottom. You can tell he's close because his eyes are rolling back into his head.  You smerks at him as he squeezes your waist.

You bounce one more time and he cums inside of you, moaning loudly. You cum after him and flop beside him.

"That...was the best". He huffs and stands up. You get up after him and pull on your underwear. After your all dressed you walk out of the room, happy and satisfied.

10k runs up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"I love you so much". He says , kissing your neck.

"I love you to. The ring is beautiful by the way". You play with the ring and kiss his lips.

Addy walks out of her room, smiling and holding Mack's hand. You know what there were doing and you smerk at her.

"Y/n did he do it yet"? She asks. You smile and lift your ring finger up to show her. Her eyes grow wide and she examines it.

"It's beautiful"! She says, smiling at you. You smile back and kiss 10k.

"Love you babe".

Hope you liked it!!!!!!! Your getting married to 10k! Lol 😘💖.