Bumping into you (request)

Another request by Shasta1989! Go follow her, she's really nice!

*10k pov*

I run into a store, thinking it was clear. I turn around and call the group in. I walk down the isle, not watching where I was going.

I bump into someone and send us both tumbling to the floor. I sit up and see a girl, stareing at me.

"Who are you"? She asks, pointing her gun at me. I raise my hands.

"Im 10k". She raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"That's not a name, that's a number". I sigh. Why does everyone do this?

"Its my name". She smiles.

"So who are you"? I asks. She shakes her head as the group comes in.

"Bye 10k". She winks at me and quickly runs out of the store. I sigh and stand up, she was beautiful.

*2 weeks later*

I run down the street and look back at the hoard of Z's following me. I continue to stare at them then I hit something and fall to the ground. I look up and realize it's the girl.

I stand up and realize she has Y/h/c and gorgeous eyes. She smiles at me, as she points.

"Your the number dude, 10k". Im surprised she remembers me. I smile and nod.

"Uh yeah. I never caught your name". She smiles but that is soon wiped away when she looks behind me.

"C'mon we have to go". She says and we run away.

"Where's your group"? She asks. I point north and we run in that direction.

I eventually see them and point at them, to show the strange girl but when I look beside me she's gone, again.

Life went on like this, bumping into her once in awhile until eventually I got tired of it.

I grab her arm before she left.

"Stay with us". I ask. She stares at me, shocked spread across her face.

"Really"? I nod my head and she smiles at me. I wave to Roberta and she runs over to me.

"Can she join"? I ask. She looks at her and smiles.

"Yeah sure, whats her name". I look over at her.

"Im Y/n". Her name was beautiful, I have never heard that name before (sorry if he has).

I smile at her and we head off again. I was happy that Y/n joined. Shes awesome.

Hope that you liked it! Maddidog your request is next!