Hooked on you (request)

This is a request for Maddidog! Maddi your my best friend and I hope you know that this will be awkward for me to write.

I stare at 10k and realize how hot he is. He's my boyfriend and i love him so much. Warren stops the truck in the middle of the street and we all get out.

"Ok, Me. Doc and Murphy, Addy and Mack, Maddi and 10k. Go". Warren instructs. I smile and walk up beside me boyfriend.

I point over to a shop that seemed to be a candy shop.

"Let's see if theres candy left". I say and rush into the store. It was clear except for one Z but 10k mercied it.

I sigh and sit on a counter top, scanning the store. 10k walks in-between my knees, smerking at me. I lean down and kiss his lips, knowing exactly what he wants.

I hop off the counter and remove my shirt and he follows along. He leaves kisses along my neck and eventually un hooks my bra.

I unbuckle my pants and pull them down, doing the same to him. He pulls down my underwear and turns me around, bending me over the counter.

He pulls down his boxers and slams into me without warning. I become a moaning mess, gripping the counter tightly. He grips my waist and goes a bit harder.

"10k! Faster". I moan and arch my back a bit, feeling myself get close. He does what I asked and thrusts faster and deeper into me.

Im so close but im holding it back so I can cum with 10k. He grips my shoulder with one hand, keeping his other on my hip. He adjusts his position and goes faster, hitting the perfect spot multiple times.

I couldn't hold it back anymore and I cum. He moans and I could tell he's cumming to. He pulls out and pulls up his boxers as I get dressed.

"Your amazing". He says, as he buckles his pants. I smile at him.

"You did all the work". I reply. He shakes his head.

"Your amazing for turning me on". He winks at me and I look at my outfit. I dress like a hooker I guess and that turns him on? Ok then.

"I dress like a hooker". He laughs and nods his head slightly.

"I guess you could say im hooked on you".

Maddi I hope you enjoyed! And sorry for almost killing you in my other book! I found that it made it more interesting. Anyway i wanted to publish this for you even though your asleep (I don't know how it's only 10:19) hope you liked!