Alien boy

You continue to watch this group through the scope of your sniper rifle. There searching around but it seems like they can't find anything. Z's are pointlessly walking around, moaning and groaning.

This one boy, around your age, goes into a store. When he comes out a Z has pinned him against the wall. The group doesn't pull it off or anything so you will have to blow my cover.

You let out a breath and squeeze the trigger. A loud shot rings out and the Zombies brains are splattered across the wall and on the boys face. He looks up at you and you run back.

You run down the stairs and out the back door. You hear slow footsteps behind you and you pull out your knife. You swing around and pin the thing against the wall, your just about to stab its head but realize it's the boy.

His eyes are wide and you could practically hear his heart pounding away. You continue to hold the knife beside his head.

He moves and grabs your wrists, pinning you against the wall.

"Hey what the fuck! Let me go. What do you want from me"? He realises you and you punch his face. He glares at you and you run away. He follows you.

"Go away"! You whine. You glance back at him and he stopped. He pulls out a sniper rifle and shoots, it hits a Z behind you.

You stop and stare at the Z. Oh no.

"David"? David was part of your group and if he's a Z that means the camp is gone.

"God dammit! David you idiot"! You continue to run towards your camp sight. The camp was in flames and overrun by Z's.

"I thought I told Jamie to protect the camp! If I see her I will shoot her I swear to god". You run through the camp and reach your tent. You grab all your bags and run back out.

The boy and the rest of the group was there, killing the Zombies.

"Why are you guys here"? You ask.

"We were wondering if you would like to be part of our group"? A dark skinned women asks.

"Sure as long as alien boy doesn't pin me to a wall again". You point at him and the group laughs. He glares at you.

"You pinned me first and tried to kill me". You scoff.

"Well im sorry that when you try to walk quietly you sound like a drunk man". He rolls his eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt but we should get going". You nod your head and walk up beside a red haired girl.

"Hi Im Addy". You smile.

"Y/n". She smiles back and continues walking.

"So who's Alien boy"? She giggles and turns to face you.

"That's 10k. Hes the badass shooter". You scoff and glance at him.

"Wasn't that badass at killing that Z that attacked him". You look around and point at a blue guy.

"Oh that's Murphy. He's the cure for mankind or whatever. He's a complete ass". You sigh and shrug your shoulders.

"The hippie looking dude is"? She laughs.

"That's Doc. He knows his way with drugs". You laugh and smile at her.

"So who's the leader"?

"Warren's the leader".

After a couple hours if walking Warren stops us at a cute house.

"Five rooms. Someones going to have to share".

"Not it"! Doc, Murphy, Addy and Warren yell at the same time. You glare at them.

"Real mature guys". They stick there tounges out at us then run upstairs.

"So guess we're sharing a room". 10k says. You sigh and nod your head.

"I can sleep on the couch". You offer. He shakes his head.

"I can it's ok". You smile at him.

"No come stay in the room". You shrug and follow him upstairs.

"It's pretty in here". He scoffs.

"It's really girly".

"Mmmhmmm". You searched the closet and pull out clothes.

"Ugly, ugly, ugly, ooohhh pretty". You pull out a black T-shirt and shove it into your bag along with some other shirts and pants.

You search the dresser and finds bras and underwear.

"Finally". You mutter and shove them into your side bag. You glance back at 10k and notice he's been watching you the whole time.

"What? I need them! You have no idea what problems go on down there-". He makes a digusted face and shakes his head.

"Please don't even start". You laugh.

"Im gonna go change. Don't look behind you, if you do I can see". He nods his head and turns away. You stand infront of a mirror and watch 10k as you change.

You pull on a blue thong along with a matching bra.

"Ok 10k it doesn't matter if you look anymore". You see him nod and he turns to talk to you but freezes when he sees you pull on a tight white tanktop.

"Were you going to say something"? You ask as you turn away. You feel him watching you. You bend over and pick up a pair of black shorts.

"I-i umm nothing nevermind". You giggle and turn to face him.

"Have you never seen a girl get dressed before"? He blushes and you wipe your smile away.

"You've never seen a girl get dressed before". He nods his head and sighs.

"So your a virgin? Really? You and that Addy chick aren't together"? He shakes his head.

"No me and Addy are not together! And yes I am a virgin". He mumbles the last part.

"Really"?

"Why are you so surprised? It's not that big of a deal".

"Well I guess im just shocked. You seem like a nice enough guy  and you are good looking". He blushes harder.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend"? He shakes his head again.

"Where the hell did you grow up"?

"In the middle of the woods. I was home schooled and didn't meet people to often. It was just me and my Pa". You sit beside him on the bed.

"Well that makes more sense. I should help you get a girl". His face drops and you put a hand on his shoulder.

"So what type of girls do you like"? He laughs and gives a small smerk.

"Badass girls who know how to handle a gun. A girl that isn't afraid to kill or be killed. She's funny and smart and she's very very pretty. She has Y/h/c and sparkling y/e/c eyes". You nod your head and swallow hard.

"It uh sounds like your describing a specific person". He nods his head and turns to you.

"Yeah. Im describing you".

Hope you like it!