Snoop

I sigh as I hug my knees closer to my chest. Addy looks at me, waiting for my answer.

"Yeah I do like 10k, but I can't be with him, he's with Casandra and besides, even if he wasn't we still wouldn't be together. We're obviously not ment for each other, I mean clearly-". I was interupted by a cough.

I look at my door and see its fully swung open, Murphy standing in the door way smirking. I slowly stand up and point my finger at him.

"How much of that did you hear"? I growl at him. He wiggles my finger and smiles.

"Enough to know you love the Sniper boy".

"If you say anything I swear to god I will kill you". He shakes his head.

"You wouldn't". He narrows his eyes at me, amused that I'm pissed at him.

"Oh yeah"? I lunge at him and he darts out of the room, running downstairs. I chase after him, as if we were playing tag.

"Hey papa smurf, get you ass back here"! I yell through the house. He runs through the kitchen, where most of the group is.

He stops, about to talk to 10k. I start to panic and I run faster, storming into the kitchen.

"Shit"! Murphy yells and runs out the back door. The group looks at me confused as 10k smirks, obviously finding this funny.

"What the hell is going on"? Doc questions as I go to step put the back door.

"I'm gonna be at Murphys ass for being a snoop". I say and run out. I scan the yard and see him attempting to climb the fence. I roll my eyes and walk towards him.

He finally gets over the side and drops down.

"It took you that long to climb over"? I ask, climb over in less then ten seconds.

"Sorry I'm not spider woman like you". He rolls his eyes as he trys to catch his breath.

I step towards him and he steps back, prepared to run again. As he starts running I do to, catching up to him and jumping on his back, tackling him to the ground.

I hear cheering coming from the backyard and see the group, jumping up and down, 10k was cheering the most. It made me feel good.

I grab Murphys arm and twist it backwards, applying pressure. He groans in pain.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone". I growl at him, anger laced through my voice.

"Tell anyone what? Your love for 10k? Or the jelousy that you couldn't get him? Or maybe it's that you can't stop thinking about him and that you kinda wish that Casandra was out of the picture and that you regret giving him any advice about relationships"! He yells at me.

I widen my eyes and let go his arm, standing up and storming away, tears threatening to fall down my cheeks.

"Go fuck yourself asshole, for once in my godamn life I thought you could be a decent person, I guess I was fucking wrong, like always". I mutter as I walk inside the house and running upstairs.

I slam the door shut once I get into the bedroom, locking it behind me. I sit on the floor beside my bed and start slamming my head against the wall.

Thump thump thump thump was all I could hear as tears flow down my face like a river.

"Hey, y/n. I can I talk to you"? Casandra voice fills my head, as does a headache.

"No you can not! No one can, just leave me the fuck alone"! I yell, squeezeing my eyes shut. My head was killing me. I rest my head on the back of my head but imeadetly pull it away when I feel a warm substance on my hand. Blood.

I sigh and bring my knees to my chest for comfort.

"Cmon y/n, I'm not mad. Can we please talk"? She gently knocks on the door. I groan and unlock it. She twists the door knob and steps in, shutting it behind her.

She sighs then looks down at my hand then at the wall.

"Oh my god, your bleeding". I look back at the wall and see a huge blood smear. I shrug then nod.

"What did you want to talk about"? I ask, not wanting her in here.

"I wanted to tell you that 10k broke up with me three days ago. He told me that he loved someone else and that someone is you. I'm not mad if your wondering and me and him are friends now. I think that you should try to go out with him, do you hate me"? She asks, catching me off guard.

"No I don't hate you. And I couldn't go out with him, he's your ex, friends don't date each other's exes". She smiles.

"Yeah but friends don't date the one there friend loves". I sigh and nod.

"I guess that's true". She giggles and I giggle to.

"So you should go out with him, I'll tell him to come up here". She gets up and leaves before I can protest. 

A few moments pass and 10k enters my room.

"Hey". I say as he sits down on the floor beside me, letting out a long sigh.

"So you love me"? He asks.

"You love me"? I question back. He looks at me and half smiles.

"Yeah I do". I smile back.

"I do to". He rests a hand on my thigh.

"Your heads bleeding". He points out. I nod.

"I know". I reply.

"So you wanna be my girlfriend"? He asks, hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, I do". We smile at each other and lean in, kissing each other.

I make a mental note to thank Murphy later on.