Why

*10k pov*

I walk down the street, behind the group. Its bright but cold and there's no noise to be heard, until we come onto this one street.

"Does anyone else hear that"? Doc asks, I nod and search around. We split up. I walk up to a house and realize it's music, well really loud music.

I turn the doorknob and hear the blaring music, god whoever's in there must be deaf.

I step in and notice a huge stereo system. The floor thumps with every beat, it's really cool actually. I see a girl sleeping on a couch, I look at her face and my heart stops.

She's gorgeous, her long Y/h/c hair, shimmers in the sun light, and her body's, no don't think like that.

I slightly shake her, she sits up, sweating and confused. She pulls out a knife and holds it against my throat.

I swallow hard and raise my hands.

"I just came in to stop the music". I say, she raises an eyebrow, obviously she can't hear me over the music.

She pulls away and turns off the music.

"Why are you here"? She asks. I smile at her and stand up.

"I came to check the music, we didn't know what the noise was".

"We"? I nod.

"Me and my group, there spread out around here". She tenses and quickly stands up.

"I knew people would come, it was just a matter of time. I gotta go". My heart drops, I kinda wanted her to stay with me.

"Do you wanna meet my group? You might be able to join". She smiles and shakes her head.

"Thank you, really. I just, I have to go. My boyfriend is waiting for me". I nod, sadly.

"Why, do you want me to stay"? She smirks as she zips up her bag. I blush slightly and nod my head.

"I would like it if you stayed". She nods and sighs. She steps towards me and grabs my hands.

She leans in and kisses my lips, sweetly and softly. I kiss back and rest my hands on her waist.

She pulls away and licks her lips.

"Your a good kisser". She giggles.

"I'll see you around". She smiles and grabs her bag, grabbing the door knob.

"Wait, what's your name"?

"Y/n". She replys. I smile and rub the back of my neck.

"Im 10k". She smiles and leaves. Oh my god, she's amazing. I hope to see her soon.