Scars

10k pov

"What's under the bandana?" I ask my girlfriend for what felt like the thousandth time. She rolls her eyes and sighs heavily.

"It's nothing I want to show you." She mumbles, looking to the ground as we walked. 

"Please, you know I won't judge you." I reply. She shakes her head and looks up to me. 

"I know but...." She trails off and looks away again.  I sigh and grab onto her shoulders, stopping her in her tracks.

"Please?" I beg, giving her my puppy dog eyes. She thinks for a moment.

"The bandana is covering my scars." She states. I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why didn't you tell me about them? I wouldn't care." I reply. She didn't respond.

"Hey slow pokes! Get your assess up here!" Murphy groans at us. I sigh and lace my fingers with y/ns, pulling us to the group.

"So can I see them?" I ask, being very hopeful. She glares at me.

"No 10k."

~

I begged her for about two hours later after that, until we reached a decent sized house. 

Warren and Doc went in first to cheak if it was cleared, it was, then we all join them.

"Please y/n, can I see them?" She growls at me and grips my hand so tightly, it's felt as if it would explode.

She drags me up the stairs, pulls me into a room and slams the door shut behind her, locking it. 

She then rips the bandana off her face, revealing what I had waited to see.

There was scars on her lips, indicating they had been sewn shut once. She then begins to unbutton her shirt, dropping it to the floor.

Across her stomach was a huge cut and whip marks. She stares down at me, waiting for me to say something about her appearance as tears formed in her eyes.

"You wanted to see them 10k, well here they are." She says, her voice cracking. I step closer to her and pull her into a hug.

She grips onto me tightly and crys into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I was so pushy, I should have just stopped." I admit.

"Yes you should have." She replys then exhales deeply.

"But, it was a good thing I showed you." She says. I nod then pull back from the hug to look down at her.

She raises her head and stares at me intently before slowly leaning in. I lean down and press my lips against hers, enjoying the feeling of our first kiss.

She wraps her arms around the back of my neck as I place my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me.

"Do you care about the scars at all?" She whispers, uncertainty in her voice.

"I care because they hurt you, I care because they show your history, but that's not a bad thing. I love them, and find them extremely attractive." I smirk at her, causing her to grin back.

She then bites her lip and looks down to my chest.

"You know, we're alone right now, you wanna...?" I swallow hard as I look at her.

"Are-are you sure you want to? I mean it will be our first time." I stutter out. She nods and grips onto my shirt as she looks up at me, pure lust in her eyes.

"I've been sure for awhile 10k. I just, I just love you and I know that I want my first time to be with you." She says. I sigh and close my eyes for a moment before leaning down and pressing a lustfull, passionate kiss to her lips.

She kisses back as I pick her up and carry her to the bed, dropping her down. Her hands reach down to my jeans as I fumble with her bra clasp.

I feel her hands dip into my pants and I release a small moan against her mouth. She smirks against me and pushes my boxers down slightly before gripping onto my dick.

I finally undo her bra and pull it off her arms, dropping it on the floor. I was so tempted to touch her breasts, so I did.

I use my right hand to massage her right breast. She let's out a little moan so I continue what I'm doing, gaining the same reaction.

Her hands trail up to my shirt and lightly tugs on it, indecating she wanted it gone.

I slowly pull away from the kiss and sit up, removing my shirt from my body and hooking my fingers into her pants and underwear.

I pull them off in one quick motion, leaveing her naked in front of me. I look down at her to, only to see insecurity.

She had begun covering herself, lookin away from me.

"Babe, your beautiful, no scars or scars, I love you. I couldn't ask for anything more perfect." She grins slightly and moves her arms.

I then pull my boxers off and climb in between her legs, positioning myself at her entrance.

"Are you ready?" I ask her. She nods.

I slowly push myself inside of her, releasing a quiet gasp as I did. It was the best feeling in the world.

I then look down to y/n and she her eyes screwed shut as her teeth were gripped tightly together.

"Are-are you ok?" I ask. She nods and gestures for me to keep going, so I do.

I begin to thrust inside of her, enjoying the pleasure she gave me. I bend my head down into the crook of her neck and let out soft raspy breaths against her skin.

She begins to moan quietly, her head thrown back slightly.

"Faster." She breaths out into my ear. I do as she says and she moans louder then before. She grips onto my arms and nips at my shoulder.

"Oh 10k." She breaths out. I moan against her shoulder and go harder, feeling a small pit of pleasure form in my stomach.

She wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me closer to her. Her moans slowly grow louder and faster.

"Oh 10k, harder." She whimpers, clawing at my back. I thrust harder and deeper into her, feeling the bed creak and the headboard bang against the wall.

She moans loudly into my ear and throws her head back.

"Don't stop!" She yells, moaning loudly through her orgasm. Seeing that I could bring her that much pleasure, brought me to my own orgasm.

I bury my face into her neck and let out a long loud moan as sweat coated our body's. 

After I was finished, I collapse on top of her, breathing heavily. I rest my head on her chest and close my eyes, thinking about what had just happened. 

"That was the best thing ever." She says, her chest slowing down.

"I love you." I say to her. She sighs and I could just tell she was smiling.

"I love you to."