Taken and raped

You kiss 10k on the lips before walking out of the door. He really didn't want you to go but you decided to go anyway, after all Murphy was coming with you. I know he's not the best protection but 10k forced him to come to "protect me from the Zs" or whatever.

"Soo Y/n where do you plan on going"? Murphy asks, swinging his arms around in the middle of the street. You smile and watch him.

"Murphy were going over there". You point at a couple blocks down to a tall building. He sighs and spins a bit.

"Why can't we just check out these buildings"? He asks, signalling at a bunch of houses. You scoff at him and shake your head.

"Those would be completely looted"! You reply. He just sighs and continues walking. About 10 minutes later you arrive at the busiest part of the town. You and Murphy see the buildings. In one of the stores you could hear people talking in the back. You wave Murphy over and hand him a hand gun.

You open the door and see 4 men standing around a little girl.

"What the fuck"! You yell pointing your gun at the men. They look at each other and give slight nods. Before I knew it I was pinned on the ground and Murphy was running away with the girl.

"Murphy run! Get her back to the group help her then send them here"! You yell as he runs out the door. He nods his head and runs faster as one of the guys run after him. You hear gun shots in the distance and know it's 10k just by the sound of his gun.

"C'mon girly let's get you outside". One of the men smile at you showing his yellow teeth. They pick you up and bring you out the front. You stomp on one guys foot and stab another in the head. There was only two guys holding and now one was gripping you tighter, the other falls to the ground, slowly dieing.

"10k"! You yell as loud as possible. The men start to drag you back leaving the other man on the ground. You fight and kick and scream but they don't give up. You watch as 10k runs as fast as he can towards you but he was to late. They already got into the car and started driving away.

10k pulls out his gun and points it at the car. You shake your head violently as a guy points his gun to your head.

"10k! Don't do it! Just wait for me! Please"! You yell and scream at him. You could tell he wanted to get you back so badly but there's nothing he can do now.

About an hour later you were still driveing somewhere but you had no idea where you were. One of the better looking men starts to rub your thigh. You jump as he slowly slides up. You try to push his hand away but he shoves his hands into your pants, rubbing you through your underwear.

"Is this what you did to that poor little girl"? You ask between grited teeth. He smerks and nods his head.

"But your going to get it worse. You need to be punished". He smiles at you but you move away. He pulls you back and rubs faster.

"Girly I get what I want. And what I want is you, right here, right now". He smiles at you and he puts his cold hand in you underwear. He shoves two fingers inside of you without any warning, pumping fast and hard. You gasp as he adds another finger.

"That's right. Scream for me slut". You shake your head and squeeze your eyes shut. You can't let him win! You can't let him get what he wants. You moan as he adds another finger, going faster and harder.

"Oh girly you want to cum so badly. Just let go". He whispers in your ear. You clutch the seats and moan loudly as you cum all over his fingers. He smiles and shoves you down on the seat.

"Please stop"! You scream as he pulls your pants and undies down. He smerks at you and pulls his pants down along with his boxers. Im going to lose my virginity to this asshole. You thought over and over as he started to enter. You scream in pain and he covers your mouth. He starts to thrust, going faster and harder.

The other men stoped the car and got out. You sounded as he raped you.

*20 minutes later*

Your clothes are riped and your now laying on the ground, beaten and raped. You didn't have many cuts or brusies but the ones that you did have hurt like hell. You now left in your black lacy underwear and your half torn shirt. You clutch your bag, playing all the memories over and over again in your head.

You hear a truck pull up and you ball up against a tree and start sobbing. Someone runs over to you. They rest a hand on your shoulder which makes you flinch.

"Please....I can't take it anymore. Please just leave me alone. I don't want to be hurt again". You begged. You get picked up and you start to freak out until you realize who it was.

10k was holding you tightly against his chest, watching your face. You break out into tears and hug him tightly. If he let go of you, you would just hang there.

"Y/n are you ok"? He asks. You shake your head and look him in the eyes.

"10k....im so sorry. I should have fought better! I was pure but now im not. You don't deserve me anymore". You say squeezing him tighter. You feel the rest of the group watching but you don't care.

"Why are you sorry? What do you mean you were pure"? He asks. You look up at him.

"They raped me 10k".

There will be a part two to this!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!