Theif

I dart passed the strange looking boy, running harshly down the hallway of the hotel.

"Stop!" He calls out from behind me. I laugh and glance back at him, only to see he was right behind me.

I pound my feet harder on the ground then slide into a room that had its door open.

I slam the door shut and lock it, regaining some of my breath. He pounds on the other side of the door, causing my heart to pump hard in my chest.

"You...really want....this gun...back." I huff, pressing a hand to my chest. He continues to slam into the door, but I didn't think much of it.

I began to search the room, looking for anything useful when I heard the door crack under his weight. 

"Shit." I hissed and glance to the window. I rush over and fling the curtains open. I pry the window open and push the screen out before sitting out on the window sill.

I hear the door break and I push myslef off, without a second thought. But to my surprise, the boy caught me.

I look up to him and see him leaning half out of the window, his pale face sweaty as his left hand gripped onto my arm.

"Give me...back my....gun." He breathes out as he stares dead into my eyes. I glare at him.

"Never." I growl and grip onto the rifle tightly. He sighs and loosens his grip slightly, causing a yelp of terror escape my lips.

He smirks at me cokily then out stretches his other arm to take the gun.

"How do I know you'd pull me up after I give the gun back?" I ask, nervousness clear in my voice.

"I guess you'll have to take the chance." He shrugs. I hesitantly hand him the gun and he slings it over his shoulder before pulling me back up and through the window.

I stand up straight, fixing my hair and clothes before looking to him.

"I'm 10K." He introduced himself. I raise an eyebrow in shock.

"What the hell kind of name is 10k?" I ask with a slight chuckle.

"What's your name?" He questions, ignoring me.

"Theif." I state, grinning up at him.

"What the hell kind of name is theif." I groan and roll my eyes.

"It's not actually Theif dumass, my names Y/n." I say, a grin playing on my lips. He blushes and rubs the back of his neck.

"I-i knew that." He says. I wink at him and shake my head.

"I'm just messing with you, so you have a group?" I ask hopeful.

"Well, I'm a group of one right now. Wanna join me?" I nod and bite my lip gently.

"Yes I do."