You Bitch

You stand infront of the group waiting for Citizen Z to answer. His face finally pops up on the screen and he smiles when he sees you.

"Hey Y/n looking beautiful as always". He says. You smile at him and blush. 10k glares at him and you nudge his arm. He looks down at you and you pull him outside.

"10k what's wrong"? You ask, looking into his eyes. He shrugs and goes to walk back inside but you pull him back.

"Tell me". You say, sternly. He sighs and opens his mouth.

"I don't like how he talks to you". He finally says. You scoff and cross your arms.

"So Cassandra is aloud to flirt with you and he's not aloud to flirt with me"? He freezes and never answers.

"Exactly". You walk back in and see he's still up on the screen. You pull off your sweater and drape it over your arm, since it's "hot" in here. He trys to not get distracted by you but he keeps stuttering.

The rest of the group notices and looks over at you. You shrug and ignore there looks. You groan and lean against the wall, playing with your fingers.

"We should be on our way". Warren says, that's music to your ears. He nods and smiles at her.

"Goodluck out there". He says as the group steps out of the door. You wink at him.

"Bye Citizen Z". You wave at him and step out of the room.

"Bye". He mutters. You see 10k glare at you. You just glare back. Cassandra walks beside him and wraps her arm around his waist and rest her head on his shoulder. You roll your eyes and push past by them.

You glance back at 10k and he looks sad and sorry but you just ignore it and turn away. A cold hand wraps around your arm and you turn around to see Casandra pulling you to the back.

"Hey Y/n what's going on"? She asks, raising an eyebrow. You just sigh and turn away.

"Don't play dumb Cassandra. You know that hanging out with 10k pisses me off". She smiles.

"Yeah I do know. It's just so you can get a taste of when he's going to dump you for me". You scoff and walk beside 10k. He looks down at you and looks like he's about to apologize but you stop him by pressing your lips against his.

He kisses back, licking your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You happily let him slide his tounge into your mouth. You pull away and gently peck his lips.

"I love you". He whispers. You smile and hold his hand.

"I love you more". You reply. You turn your head to Casandra and she glares at you, you just smile at her and turn back around. 10k leans beside your ear, his hot breath hitting your neck makeing you shiver.

"It's so hot when you fight Casandra for me". He whispers then stands up normally. You blush and smile.

"Really"? You ask, scrunching your nose a little. He nods and smerks.

"Turns me on a little". He says loud enough for the group to hear. You blush and slap his arm. The group starts to laugh a bit.

"Guess I should do it more often". You say, licking your lips teasingly. He watches your lips and slowly leans down. You turn your head away and smile.

"Keep your pants on 10k wait until we find a place". Doc says, causing the whole group to laugh. You laugh along and 10k blushes.

After another hour of walking Warren says we're going to stay at a house. You run in and check to see if it's clear and sure enough it is. 10k comes in and you imeadetly grab his hand and run upstairs.

You drag him into a room and before you know it your pinned against the door, makeing out with him. He quickly takes off your shirt and practically throws you onto the bed. He climbs over top of you, leaving a trail of kisses up your torso.

You take off his goggles and bandana, letting his crazy hair flop into his face. He moans as you run your fingers through his hair. You smerk and pull his shirt over his head.

"You wanna do this"? He asks, kissing your neck. You nod your head and undo his pants. He smerks and pulls down your pants along with your underwear. He starts rubbing you in circles and pulls down his boxers.

You moan his name as he teases your entrance. You twitch, signaling for him to do it. He slams into you without warning, causing you to gasp and moan loudly.

He thrusts harder and faster as you moan louder and louder. The headboard hits the wall every thrust, your sure the group can hear you but you don't care.

"10k faster"! You yell and he does as you said.  You feel yourself getting close and you start to see stars. The beds creaking loudly and the headboard is hitting the wall, mixed with yours and his moans the whole house should be shaking.

"Im close". He mutters. All you can do is nod your head. After a couple of thrusts you cum. Soon after he does to. He flops on the bed beside you, breathing heavily. You kiss his lips and roll on top of him.

"That was amazing". You say, causing him to smerk.

"Yeah it was". He replys. You stand up and get dressed. He watches you as you walk out wearing one of his shirts. As you climb down the stairs the group stares at you.

"So you guys have fun"? Warren jokes. You smerk and flip your hair out of your face.

"Mmmmhhhhhmmmm". You reply and sit beside her on the couch. They all start laughing but Casandra glares at you. She stands up and walks out of the room. The group goes back to what ever and you get up to see her.

"Casandra can't we just be friends"? She scoffs and shakes her head.

"No. He was mine but you took him". You laugh and cross your arms.

"I never took him. I never even knew you liked him. I joined the group and a week later he asked me out. I just feel bad for you". She looks confused.

"I mean he knew me for one week and he already liked me. He knew you for at least 4 months and never made a move". Her face twists into a discusted look.

"You think so highly of yourself don't you? Your not better then me. If anything im better then you. Just wait. You may have taken his virginity but I will be the last one he does. He will break up with you to get with me". She makes hand motions and slowly walks towards you.

"Your so stupid. He would never have sex with your skinny ass. So just forget it Casandra. He's mine". You say, your voice filled with venom.

She raises her hand and slaps you hard across the face. You roll your eyes and put your hair into a ponytail.

"You made the biggest mistake Casandra. Don't ever fuck with me". You step closer to her and she pulls out a knife. She trys to stab you but you dodge and grab her arm, twisting it.

You dislocate her shoulder and she groans in pain. She uses her other hand to grab your hair. She pulls you back and grabs her knife again. She charges at you, you kick her in the stomach and she goes tumbling to the ground.

You pull her up by her hair and pin her against the wall. She swings the knife and cuts you cheek. You grab her hand and force her to drop the knife by breaking her finger. She yells in pain as you push her back onto the wall.

"You will leave me and 10k alone, got it? I won't hesitate to kill you next time. If I ever see you make a move on him again I will make sure that your nothing but blood and guts on the ground". You throw her by her hair onto the floor.

You realize the group was watching the whole thing. You groan and push through them and out the front door. 10k was in there to, watching you beat on the other girl he likes. You sit on a step and rest your face in your hands.

The front door creeks open and you turn to see a pissed off 10k.

"What was that"?

Hope you liked it!