Found pt2

After a while you found your way to the forest. It wasn't that hard since it's just a bunch of trees but Murphy kept whining about his feet.

"Obviously the saver of human kind can't hurt his feet! I mean I can't save anyone if my feet hurt". You ignore him and continue walking.

"Well you don't need to save anyone right now. All we have to do is keep you alive". Warren replys, smerking at him. Murphy puts a hand to his chest and starts gasping for air.

"But my feet are killing me! See your not keeping me alive"! He says between breaths. You giggle as he pretends to fall to the ground.

"See im dead". He says, laying his head on the ground. You poke his side with your shoe. He shoots up.

"Who touched me"? He whispers, looking up at you. You smile at him and turn away. He slaps your bum and you whip around.

"That's called harrassment and child abuse". You say. He laughs and stands up.

"How was that child abuse"? He asks as we start walking.

"Im 16. Your what 50"? He glares at you.

"Im not 50"! He yells.

"Mmmk believe what you want to believe". You reply, giggleing.

"Ok guys were staying here tonight. It may be in the middle of nowhere but it will do". Warren says, sitting down on a stump.

"Hey Y/n can I talk to you"? 10k asks, pulling you behind a tree and far away from the group.

"Uh yeah sure since your already pulling me away". You laugh and just follow along with him. He stops you and looks around.

"Y/n im sorry for lying to you. I do like you, I just didn't want to say it infront of the group. Im sorry". He pulls you into a hug. You try to process the words he said to you.

"10k...I". You stutter to get your words out.

"It's ok if you don't like me back. We can go back to normal and not speak about this ever. I can force my feelings to go away if it means I can stay with you". He hugs you tighter and sniffs. Was he crying?

"10k you don't have to force your feelings away. You have for so long now. Babe I have loved you since the first time we met". You look up to see a tear fall down his face. Who knew he was so emotional? He always seemed so closed off to the world and never showed his emotions.

"Y/n you don't have to say that. If you don't like me please just say it". You sigh in frustration and smile at him.

"10k im not just saying it. I love you and I always have". His face lits up.

"Really"? You nod your head. He smiles and hugs you again. You slip out of his grip and smerk at him.

"I suppose you have a question for me"? You ask, almost giggleing. He looks confused then he gets a look of understanding.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend"? He asks, leaning against a tree and smiling like crazy.

"I would love to". You walk to him and pull his head down to your face. He's much taller then you. You kiss his lips and stand on your tipy toes.  He starts to kiss back, holding you up by your waist. He hasn't had any practice and he was not the best but he was definitely my love.

"10k we should go back to the group". You say as you start to walk back to the group. He follows along and grabs you by the waist. His hand slowly starts to move down but you pull it back up.

"Your pushing your luck Ten thousand". You smerk at him and he turns the cutest shade of pink. Once you reach the group they all stare at you.

"We're together now". You announce. They all look happy and excited.

"Murphy you owe me a pack of cigarettes". Doc says, smiling at him.

"You guys bet on us getting together"? You ask, looking between them. They nod there heads and smile.

"I knew you two were getting together. Your perfect for each other....but the age gap is kinda scary". Addy says, looking at 10k. He was 21 and you are 16 but that's not that bad.

"I guess it is but I love him so I think it's ok". She giggles then turns away to talk to Warren again. 10k kisses your forehead and starts to walk to Doc and Murphy. You felt alone so you decide to join Mack sitting there silently.

"Hey Y/n". He says, looking up at you.

"Yeah"?

"Just be safe with him ok? Your only 16 and I don't want anyone getting pregnant". You slap his arm playfully. He's always been like an older brother to you.

"Mack im ok. You should talk to 10k about that he's the one that doesn't know anything about that stuff". He laughs.

"Ok I will". He gets up and pulls 10k to the side. You watch 10ks expression when Mack starts giving him the talk. It's really weird that 10k has no experience what so ever but I guess it's good for me that we can expirence it together.

10ks eyes go wide when Mack does the sign for sex and you start to giggle a little. When this started 10k was only 16 so I kinda get why he doesn't know what it is.

"You get it now"? Mack asks, patting his shoulder. 10k just nods his head and walks away. You laugh at Mack as he sits beside you.

"All done". He says which make you burst out into laughter. 10k glares at you and you smile at him. He comes over and wraps his arms around your waist as you stand up.

"I need to get out of these clothes". You mutter, walking away with a bag of girl clothes.

"Ill help". 10k says, following you. Mack gives him a glare and 10k stops.

"On second thought I think it would be better to see you as a surprise". He says, walking back to Doc and Murphy. You giggle and glare at Mack. He shrugs his shoulders and starts to talk to Addy.

You walk down to a lake and start to get undressed. You rub some water on your arms and face, scrubbing the dirt off. When you were done you riped your hair in the water and grab the shampoo and conditioner out of the bag and start to scrub.

When your all washed you get dressed. You wear a tight black shirt with short Jean shorts. It's the middle of summer and you can not wear pants. You don't even understand how 10k can wear a long sleeve shirt and pants. You walk back to camp, your hair a wet mess but at least your clean.

You take the brush Addy keeps and start to brush your hair. 10k walks behind you and pokes your hair.

"Do you need something"? You ask, smiling at him.

"No your hair is just beautiful". He says poking it again. You laugh and continue brushing.

"Done"! You say and shove the brush back into Addys bag. 10k pulls you torawards him and kisses you. You smile against his lips and start to kiss him back. You guys were in private and he starts to kiss your neck.

"10k stop. I really wish we could but im to young". He sighs and nods his head.

"It's just your a full grown man and im still a teenage girl. Maybe wait until im 18. That only two years". He nods his head and smerks at you.

"Your lucky I love you".

Sorry this ending sucked. I might be making a Part three but idk yet. Hope you liked it!