Addy and 10k (request)

This was requested by Shasta1989! Hope the you enjoy Shasta!

*Addy pov*

I pick up my bat and smile as I bash another Z's head in. Were currently looking for 10k at Murphy's "new world order" or whatever. We think that he has 10k and we need to find him.

I rush into the building, following close behind Sun Mei. She needs to get Murphys blood sample so im helping her. We rush into a lab and see a huge safe with a lock.

Sun Mei runs over to it and trys to unlock it but we are soon interupted by a gun cocking behind us. I turn around and see 10k. I smile at him and run over to hug him.

I wrap my arms around him and he hugs back.

"Addy". He says into my hair. I nody head, why was I so happy to see him? I pull away and look into his eyes. One minute he's stareing back then the next he's kissing me. I freeze at first, wondering if I should kiss back.

Eventually I loosen up and kiss back. He pulls away and looks back at Sun Mei. She looks awkward. 10k drapes his arm over my shoulder.

"Do you know the password for the safe". Sun Mei asks.

"Try password".

"Murphys password is password"?

"Its Murphy". She trys it and it works. She pulls out the blood samples and we all leave.

When we go outside I look at 10k.

"Why did you kiss me back there"? I ask. He shrugs.

"I have always felt something for you Addy".

I hope that you liked it! I know it's short but I find it cute, hope you feel the same! Shasta your other one is next!