Pyrokinetic

Pyrokinetic is the ability to create and manipulate fire.

You run down the street, away from all the Z's. Yes you can make fire and kill them right now but you don't want that group to see. There killing them and doing a pretty damn good job.

A guy around your age waves you over and you hesitate as you walk towards him. You feel the palm of your hands start to heat up as you approach him.

"Why were you running"? He asks, looking you up and down. He gently bites his lip and looks into your eyes. You raise an eyebrow and slowly open your mouth.

"Why wouldn't I? I mean I didn't want to get eaten". He gently laughs and pulls his sniper rifle over his shoulder.

"True". He replys and gives a small smerk, you return it and turn a light shade of pink.

"10k"! A dark skinned lady tells at the boy. He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"I have to go....would you like to join"? Your face lights up and you quickly nod your head. He smiles and leads you towards to group.

"She will be joining our group". 10k says and points at me. You smile at them and stick out your hand to the dark skinned women.

"Im Y/n". You say, regret soon filling you as she did not shake your hand.

"Warren". She mutters and shakes your hand. You smile at her and examine the rest of the group. Most of them looked happy that you were joining but one just glared at you.

"C'mon we need to go. Get back into the truck". Warren says. You nod your head and follow her to the black truck, hopeing into the bed with 10k.

She starts driveing and little flames spark in your fingertips as the truck hits bumps in the road. 10k looks confused and glances down at your fingertips.

"What's going on"? He asks and moves closer. You blush and hide your hands.

"N-nothing". You reply and give him a small smile. He smerks and trys to pull your hands from behind your back but you won't budge.

"10k get off". You say, your eyes filling with flames. You feel your body start to heat up and your hands start to spark. He shakes his head and continues.

You shove him off, reveling the flames in your hands. His eyes widen as he stares at your hands.

"How are you doing that"? He asks, moving closer. You calm down and the flames disappear.

"It's called Pyrokinetic. It's a gift that I was born with. It lets me create and Manipulate fire". He smerks and sits beside you.

"Do it again". He says. You are shocked as his exitment and you do as he says, you live to please people and to make them happy. The flame appears in the palm of your hand and you feel your hair start to catch on fire.

He looks concerned as you stare at the flame, your eyes showing the flame deep within you. You drown out all the noise and you literally start to catch on fire.

You feel hands on your shoulder and you snap out of your thoughts to see 10k stareing at you in amazment.

"Did it hurt"? He asks. You smile and shake your head.

"Fire doesn't affect me. It's like im part of the fire".

*3 hours later*

You stop in the middle of the street because the truck ran out of gas. Warren cursed and beat the truck a bit but that's it. 10k kept your power secret from the rest of the members and your thankful for that.