Man child

You flop onto a bed as you hear a knock on the door.

"It's open"! You yell. The door swings open and 10ks face appears.

"Hey I know you don't want to hear this but we need to go". You groan and sit up. You glare at him, playfully and he smerks in return. You and him have been dateing for 2 years now.

"I don't wanna go". You huff and cross your arms. He sighs and picks you up, throwing you over his shoulder. You realize his butt is infront of your face.

"Cute butt". You say as you punch it. He laughs and wraps his arm around your waist, letting his hand land on your butt.  You wiggle a bit and giggle.

Warren raises and eyebrow at you and you smile in return. He places you in the bed of the truck. He hops in and pulls you in between his legs.

" Whatcha wanna do later on"? He asks, digging his face into the crook of your neck. You groan and smile at him.

"Hmm lets go to the mall and have a sleep over"! You reply, kissing the top of his head. He sighs and kisses your neck, gently sucking on it.

" Babe not here". You let out a soft moan. He groans and pulls away.

"Why not"? He whines and wiggles his feet around. You examine his face and realize he's pouting.

"Im bored! Why can't we just make out? I mean it's better than just sitting here doing nothing". He grins at you and places his hands on your waist.

"Your a man child, I really hope that you know that". He places a hand to his chest, pretending to be offended.

"Am not". He replys, sticking his tounge out. You raise and eyebrow and smile at him.

"Sure your not".

"So where did we land on makeing out"? He asks, pulling you closer to him, makeing sure to grind your butt on him.

"Hmm I guess we can do that...". He smiles and turns your around and kissing your lips. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you gladly accept.

Your tounges dance together and fight for dominance, which of course he won. You grind your hips against his, makeing sure to rub your private parts against one another.

He moans into the make out session and slowly moves his hands down from your waist. A loud bang comes from the window and you shoot your head towards the noise.

Doc, Addy, Murphy and Vasquez stare at you and 10k. You grow to feel uncomfortable and slide off of him, reveling his huge bulge. He blushes and puts his bag over it.

Warren gets out of the truck, walks over to 10k, smaks him on the back of the head then gets back in and starts driveing. He rubs his head and sighs.

"What was that for"? He asks. Warren shrugs.

"I didn't feel like hitting both of you. You were just closer". The group starts giggling and so do you. He glares at you and rests his head on the truck.

"What did you say? I was a child"? You smile at him and nod.

"Yeppers". You reply and lean your head on his shoulder. He scoffs and wraps his arm around your waist.

"You just made out with a child".

Thank you for reading! I hope that your enjoying it so far!