Abuse

Me and my boyfriend, Chris, joined Warrens  group about a month ago and things have gotten worse. I love the group like my family but Chris hates that and he likes to take his anger out in different  ways.

Sometimes he likes to yell and scream. But most of the time he likes to abuse me, physically. The group hasn't  noticed yet and that's a good thing. I want to stay with them, they care about me.

I stand up from my sleeping bag and groan because  of the fresh bruises scattered along my arms.  I pull a black long sleeved shirt out of my bag to cover my arms and back.

Chris rolls over and smiles at me.

"Morning beautiful". He kisses my lips as I pull my boots on. I give him a weak smile and stang up and leave the tent.

10k's  staring off out onto the lake, gun in hand. Normally  I would go up to him but Chris hates me talking to him so now I have to ignore him, even though we're close friends.

I walk past him towards the edge of the lake when he grabs my arm, pulling me towards him. He continues  to look out onto the lake and sighs.

"I know what happened last night".  He whispered. I swallow  hard as he rolls my sleeve up and sees the bruises. His face fills with anger and he balls his hands into fists.

"Why is he hurting  you Y/n"? I shrug and pull my arm away, rolling my sleeve down. He sighs and glances back at the tent, the one where Chris is emerging  from.

I try to walk away from 10k before Chris could  see me but 10k holds me back by grabbing my hand. I throw a worried  glance his way and look at Chris who sees me.

His face twists into a glare and he heads over to me.

"Y/n can I speak to you for a minute"? I try to pull my hand from 10k's grasp but he holds on tighter.

"Speak to her here, right now". 10k says. Chris shakes his head.

"I meant privately". 10k scoffs.

"So you can beat her again? I heard you last night, she has bruises scattered across her arms".  Chris looks scared and angry.

"You have no right to talk about that, that's our private business".

"The hell it is, she's one of us. Your cutting her and bruising  her and you don't even looked phased by it, she's been beaten so much she doesn't  even notice it anymore. Your an asshole and you don't deserve a girl like her. Get the fuck  out of this group or I will make sure  your nothing  but guts on the ground ". Chris scoffs.

"Wow big talk for a little guy, we'll  leave, I never wanted to stay with you guys anyway she did. Don't worry we'll  never see you again". I roll my eyes and shake my head at Chris, feeling safe around 10k.

"I'm not leaving, Chris. I like it here with them. We can't be together  anymore". He glares at me.

"I knew you would turn on me, are you fucking him? Is this what it's all about? You slept with him didn't  you"? I glare  back.

"Your acusing  me of cheating? I heard you with Smara back at our old camp, I have never had sex with you and I'm glad I haven't. Get the fuck out of here". I felt good to stand up to Chris.

"You bitch". He swings at me and hits my chin. My mouth starts to bleed. I see 10k hit Chris nose and tackle him to the ground. I watch as they engage  in a full blown fist fight.

I spit blood onto the ground and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I pull my gun out of its holster  and shoot three shots into the air. The whole group looks at me, including  10k and Chris.

I point my gun at Chris and shoot without hesitation.  It hits his neck then I shoot his head. I drop the gun on the ground as a tear rolls down my face.

"Y/n what the hell happend here"? Doc asks as he runs over with the group following  behind.

10k stands up, his face was bruised slightly  and his nose was bleeding. I look at the group and take a deep breath.

"Chris used to abuse me. 10k got angry at him and it turned into this".

"I only hit him because he punched your jaw, you were bleeding". I shrug and look at the dead body of my ex boyfriend.

"I hope you rot in hell".