Distraction

You watch the guard as the rest of the group discusses the plan.

"We need a distraction". Murphy says, a little to creepily.

"All of us girls are to old for him". Addy says. You glance back at the group, all there eyes landed on you and you shook your head.

"Ugh! I always cause the distractions"! You say and throw your arms in the air. They chuckle and push you towards the guard.

You pull your hair out of it's ponytail letting your long hair fall just under your bum. You approach the guard and turn him away from the door.

"Hi". You smile at him and give a little wave. He smerks at you and leans against the wall.

"Hey. What's your name beautiful"? He asks, smerking and rubbing your arm. You smile at him.

"Im Y/n". He laughs and smerks more.

"That's a beautiful name. Im Rick". You giggle and start to pull him.

"C'mon let's go for a walk. Im dyeing to get to know you better". You laugh and he slowly follows you away.

*10k pov*

Seeing her flirting with him was cute but when she was holding hands with him it made me a bit jelous. All she had to do was cause a distraction but shes taking it a little far.

I follow the group through the door, watching through the windows for Y/n and that other guy. Once we reach the room with wepons and food we stoked up.

I watch through a little window as Y/n flirts with him some more. They start to walk back and I tell the others. We rush out but not quick enough. Warren signals for us to stop and we all do.

Y/n talks to him and turns him away from the door, kissing him deeply. My face feels like it's on fire but I ignore it and run out behind the rest of the group.

*Y/n pov*

You kiss him then slowly pull away. He smerks at you and trys to pick you up. You pull away slap his face.

"Idiot". You mutter and start to run with the group. 10k smerks at you as he runs beside you.

"Ugh! He tasted discusting"! You wipe your tounge and he laughs.

Hope you enjoyed!