Jelousy (10k fiction)

You nod at Addy and start to walk to the school gym. You start to twirl around in the big open space.
"So are we going to decorate"? You and Addy were setting up a dance for the rest of the group and wanted to make it special. You found a ton of food and drinks for it and Addy found decorations. She grabs her bag and pulls out a bunch of decorating stuff.
"Did you find the dresses"? She asks. You nod your head and point at the girls change room.
"In there". She smiles and starts to decorate. We blow balloons up and hung some streamers up around the gym.

"I found a ton of music by the way". She says and laughs. You smile at the thought of being able to hear real music again.
"Done"! You jump and smile. You set up the food and drinks.

"This place looks good". She says and drapes her arm on your shoulder. You giggle and smerk at her.
"Do you think 10k likes me"? She smiles at you and raises an eyebrow.
"Why do you like him"? You playfully shove her and she laughs.
"Yeah I do. But he doesn't need to know".

"Why do you both come talk to me about your crushes"? You whip your head around and she smerks.
"You know who he likes"? She nods her head.

"Tell me"! You grab her shoulder and she laughs.
"Your so oblivious! Im not telling you, figure it out". She smiles at you and walks out of the gym. After a minute or two you walk out of the gym and back with the rest of the group. They all look exited and happy.

"It starts when ever. So just show up". Addy says and pulls you, Warren and Casandra to the gym. You all go into the girls change room and get into your dresses. Addy wears a red dress that goes past her knees, it has a white flower of it and it's long sleeve. Warren wears a purple dress that comes down to her knees and it's strapless. Casandra wears a pink dress that comes just above her knees, it has a bow at the back. You wear a black strapless dress the comes up a little higher then Cassandras. You pull your dress down as much as you can without showing to much skin. You hear the music start then Addy walked out. The boys clapped and Mack kissed her cheek. Warren went out next and she got a couple whistles and Vasquez takes her to dance.

Casandra walks out before you could. Everyone claps and she goes off to the side. You walk out and everyone claps for you, you even get a few whistles. After a while everyone went on to do there own thing. You look around for 10k and realize he's danceing with Casandra. You sigh and turn and see Doc with Murphy sitting at a table. You get up and walk over to Murphy.
"Hey im bored you wanna dance"? He looks behind you and sees 10k danceing. He looks up at you and smerks.

"Sure". He stands up and a fast song starts to play. You dance with Murphy until the song ends. He twirls you around and leans you back.
"Thanks for danceing with me". You smerk at him and kiss his cheek.
"Anything to make 10k jelous". He smiles at you then goes back to Doc. You see 10k glaring at you as he danced with Casandra. You glare right back at him and leave the gym. Anger fills you and your cheeks turn red, they do that when your frustrated.

You grab your bag from the hall and walk into a class room. All the empty desks make you burst into tears. You feel so lonly and sink onto the ground.
"Y/n"? You hear 10ks voice echo down the halls but you sit there crying. He must have heard you because just seconds later he walks into the room. You hideing behind a desk but your sure he can see you.

"Y/n? What's wrong"? He asks and walks over to you. You shake your head and look up at him.
"Im not aloud to dance with someone else but your aloud to dance with that skank"? He looks hurt for a second then confused.
"What do you mean? Skank"?

"Is that really all you had to say? Thanks for trying to help but you can go". You turn away from him and you stop crying. You decided not to cry over him anymore since you have spent the whole Zombie apocalypse doing.

"Y/n im sorry". He whispers but you just shake your head and smile.

"10k im tired of hearing that. I can't listen to it anymore. You apologize to me almost every day but some how it never makes me forgive and forget. I remember when Casandra first came into the group and you wouldn't stop staring at her. I remember when Murphys girlfriend was having her baby and you were sick so I stayed with you, risking my life. I remember it all and yet you still don't seem to care about me as I care for you. You like Casandra and you should go for it. I just need space and time alone".

You get up and pull you bag over you shoulder. You walk upstairs into a room and change out of the dress and into some black shorts and a black T-shirt and a oversized sweater. Casandra walks into the room and scoffs.

"What's up Casandra"? You plaster a fake smile on your face. It kills you to be nice to her but you have to for the group's sake. She turns to you and laughs.

"Where did your dress go? Was it to skanky for the skank"? She laughs and crosses her arms. You smile at her and open your mouth.

"It was uncomfortable". You reply and shove it into your bag. She fake laughs and flips her hair off her shoulder.

"Yyiur to scared to stand up to me. That's why you just smile at me and go on like everythings normal". She walks over to you as she talks and grabs your bag. You kept a notebook in there and you just prayed she wouldn't find it...but she did. She started to read it but she stoped on page six. It had a drawing of 10k, sitting with his gun. It has a poem beside it that you wrote yourself.

"Life is a night mare but with you it's a dream. I feel like im in hell but when your there im in heaven. My only reason to live is you. Your hair as dark as the midnight, your deep eyes staring I to my soul. I will always be there for you...but will you always be there for me"?

She laughs after reading it then starts to rip the pages out. You drew beautiful drawings on each page. You grabbed the book and pulled it away from her, but not before she rips out your favorite thing in there. It was a little purple flower that 10k had given to you.

"You just have to make my life miserable just because I like 10k? You can have him! I don't want him anymore. Just get the hell away from me"! She smiles and walks out of the room. You try to find all the pieces of the flower but you can't find any. You give up and throw the book out of the room and into the hallway. You see a purple petal on the floor and pick it up.

"Y/n did you draw these"? 10k walks into the room holding your notebook, filled with embarrassing poems and drawings of him. You just nod your head and sit down on a desk.

"There amazing. I really like your poems". He smiles but you just turn away.

"10k please. Likeing you is the hardest thing ever but, I can't go on with it. Im sorry". He walks up to you and grabs your face. You try to talk but he presses his lips against yours.

Hoped you liked it! Plz give some suggestions!