Wow (Request)

I wipe my forehead to get rid of the sweat. I look up at 10k and smile at him, he returns the smile and kisses my lips.

"You read my mind". I say and rest my head on his shoulder as we follow the group down a dirt road. Me and 10k have been dating for a couple years now, ever since we met we were dating. It was kinda awkward for 10k and Doc at the beginning though since I am Docs grand daughter.

I hear rustling in the bushes and I swing around, pulling 10ks sniper rifle off his shoulder and pointing it in the direction of the noise. He laughs and turns around.

"You have to stop doing that". He says. You shush him and stare at the bush. A few groans are heard and I see a huge group of Z's come pileing out of the woods. I hand 10k the sniper rifle and pull him with me. He smerks at me.

"Can't keep your hands off me huh"? I laugh and shake my head.

"Didn't want my boyfriend to get eaten today". He smiles and runs beside me.

After awhile of running we decide to rest at an abandoned mansion. 10k and Doc go in first to clear it out. I wait, impatiently outside, my ash blounde hair swaying in the wind.

10k comes out of the mansion and give mes a smile. I nod and tell the group it's clear. When I enter the house I gasp.

"Holy crap". I mutter. Doc points at me and smiles.

"Watch your mouth". I roll my eyes glance upstairs. I grin and grab 10ks arm, dragging him upstairs.

"See you guys later". I say. I hear Doc groan.

"10k don't try anything"! Doc yells up the stairs. I smerk and reach the top of the stairs. I look down at Doc and the rest of the group.

"Don't worry. He won't". I pull 10k away to a far away room. 10k smerks at me and shuts the door.

"Jessica are you sure you want to do this"? I nod my head and kiss his lips. He licks my bottom lip and slides his tounge into my mouth. Our tounges fight for dominance but he wins as we fall onto the bed.

I take off my shirt, along with his. I feel his boner hit the inside of my leg and I moan. He grins at me and kisses my neck, sucking on it gently. I run my fingers through his hair and he moans against my neck, causing me to shiver.

He removes my bra and gently sucks on my left breast. He unbuckles my pants and pulls them off. He does the same with his pants, then goes back to kissing me.

I pull his boxers down and rub him lightly. He groans and pulls off my underwear. He looks up at me and I nod my head, giving him the ok to go. He slowly pushes in and I squeeze the blankets. Eventually the pained groan turned into pleasured moans.

He thrusts faster, causing me to moan loudly. I grab onto his shoulders and throw my head back in pure pleasure. He moans in my ear and I arch my back, feeling a knot in my stomach.

"10k faster". I breath out and he does as I asked. He moans a few times which is making me get closer. My eyes roll into the back of my head and I gasp for air as overwhelming pleasure washes over my body.

10k grips my hips and groans as he cums along with me. When were done he pulls out and lays beside me. I look at him and smile.

"Wow". Was all I could say as I tried to catch my breath. He nods in response. The door swings open and I look at the human that's standing there. Doc. I roll off the bed and land on the floor.

"10k!? Jessica"!? He was pissed. I give him and apologetic smile and wraps the sheet around me. 10k holds a pillow infront of him, barely covering himself. Doc slams the door shut and walks away. I sigh and get dressed as 10k does.

"We're in huge trouble".

Hope you liked it BlueButterfly96! Thank you for requesting and being so nice and supportive!