Are you jelous

Requested by hznzhzzhah. Thank you so much!

I smile as Vasquez continues to flirt with me. Obviously I don't like him, im dateing 10k, but I would feel bad to tell him to go away.

"Y/n"! 10k calls out behind me. I sigh and say goodbye to Vasquez. I turn around and see 10k, storming over to me, trying his best to not look jelous but he's failing so hard.

I smile at him and he trys to do the same.

"What's wrong"? I ask, obviously knowing what's going on. He shrugs.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you". He pulls his hands out of his pockets and wraps them around my body, pulling my close to him.

I hug back and breath in his scent, smileing.

"So what were you and Vasquez talking about"? He asks. I groan and pull away from him.

"Nothing 10k, just normal apocalypse stuff". He nods and kisses the top of my head.

"What are you jelous"? I ask, teasing him a bit. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Of course not". I give him an "oh really" look.

"Sure 10k, why would you be jelous? I mean another man is flirting with your girlfriend". I taunt and tease. His smile fades and he shoves his hands in his pockets.

I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Im just teasing you 10k. Don't get so worked up". I turn away to walk towards to truck but 10k grabs my wrist, pulling me around to face him.

He grabs my face and kisses me agressively. I smile into the kiss and he moves his hands to my waist as I run my fingers through his hair.

He smiles once we pull away, cheeks slightly tinted red.

"Why'd you kiss me"? I ask, truely wondering why. He shrugs and pulls me closer to him. He leans down next to my ear, sending shivers down my spine as his hot breath hits my neck.

"The house is clear right now, everyones outside. You wanna have some fun"? He whispers. I nod my head, smileing like a complete idiot.

Yes we have had sex before but it's been so long since we've had the chance it's been like, four months now.

He grabs my hand, pulling me inside the front door and dragging me upstairs. He picks me up, only to throw me on the bed.

He climbs over top of me, removing his shirt as I remove mine. He kisses my neck as he unclips my bra and throws it across the room.

I moan as he unbuckles my pants, pulling them down to my ankles. He hooks his fingers in my underwear and pulls them down.

He quickly unbuckles his pants and underwear, reveling his hard boner. He lines himself up with my entrance and slams into me without warning.

I moan loudly into his ear as he thrusts inside of me. I throw my head back and claw at his arms as he goes faster.

"T-tommy"! I moan his name and wrap my legs around his waist. He smerks at me and goes deeper.

I arch my back as he hits the perfect spot, over and over, causing me to cum. I roll my eyes back and moan so loud, it mine as well shake the whole house.

He laughs but moans soon after. He pulls out and finishes on your stomach.

"That was amazing". I say, as I stand up from the bed. He smerks again and kisses my lips.

"Get your asses out here, were leaving"! Warren yells up to us. I groan and get dressed as 10k does.

"She's pissed at us". I mutter. He laughs and pulls his shirt on.

"She probably heard all that moaning". He says, causing me to blush.

"Was I really that loud"? He nods his head, smileing widely.

"I like it, it tells the world your mine".

Hope you liked it!