Pyrokinetic pt2

You wake up to 10k giving you CPR. You spit out water and gasp for air.

"Guys she's awake"! He yells. You start to panic as the group walks over to you.

"What happened? What's going on'? You ask and examine the group's faces.

"You went all crazy on a group then you ran into the water". Doc explains. You nod your head and sit up.

"Did I do anything? I don't remember that, all I remember is seeing Dylan then everything went black". They look shocked.

"You killed the group". Warren says as she crouches next to you.

"Did I do anything in the black out? Was there any explosion'? They shake there head and you sigh.

"That's good". You mutter and stand up. You brush yourself off and look at your hands. There burned and they sting. You hair is burnt to , along with your clothes.

You start the flame again but it burns and hurts so badly. A tear drops from your face as the flame continues to burn. 10k lays a hand on your shoulder and the flame dissapers.

Blood drips out of your hands and you let tears fall from your eyes.

"C'mon let's get going". Warren says. You nod in response and follow the group. 10k was walking beside you then all of a sudden you felt this burning in your chest.

You cry out in pain and drop to the ground. The group was imeadetly by your side, 10k was gripping your hands tightly.

"Y/n! What's wrong"? He yells. You shake your head and cry out again.

"It burns"! You yell. Your insides were burning and you knew what this was. You were going to die and not just die, explode.

"Go! Go away"! You yell and push everyone away.

"Im just going to hurt you! Go now"! They all step back, except for 10k. He pulls you into a tight hug and holds you there. The group trys to pull him away but eventually they give up and run behind a building.

Tears rush down your face as the burning worsens.

"10k. Your going to die". You whisper. He nods his head.

"No one deserves to die alone".

Hope you liked it!!