Found pt4

Requested by STATICLOVE16! Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy!

You were excited because today was your 18th birthday! You stand up from the bed and quickly get changed into a black tanktop and tight riped blue jeans.

You pull your boots on and put your hair into a ponytail then head out downstairs.

10ks whispering to Doc, Murphy and Mack, blush showing on his face. Addys talking to Warren, probably about today.

You walk up behind 10k, reaching your arms out. He jumps when you say boo, causing you and the guys to burst into laughter.

10k smiles at you as you bend over to kiss him. He kisses back, pulling you down slightly. Murphy groans and pretends to through up.

"Get a room". He comments. You ignore him and pull away, smileing at 10k.

"Good morning". You say.

"Happy birthday". He replies, standing from the couch to face you. He moves his hand slightly behind him and the guys dissapear, walking outside and into the backyard.

You raise an eyebrow in confusion and he laughs.

"Wonder what got into them". He says. You laugh and turn away from him, seeing Addy laughing.

"What's so funny"? You question. She shakes her head as 10k glares at her.

"Oh nothing". She says, waving her hand in the air, as if something was there. You shrug and wonder what's going on.

A couple hours had passed. You were no aloud out of the house and the group left you alone to "do something".

You shoot your head to the door as it slowly pushes open, reveling 10k.

"Come out, we've go a surprise for you". He smiles as you follow him outside. He leads you to the backyard, where the group is standing.

Balloons and candles were everywhere, along with streamers. Its was so beautiful under the sunset.

"We actually found you presents". Warren says, pointing to a table. You feel tears of joy rush to your eyes and you hug all of them.

"Ok come on let's get you opening theses presents". Doc says, a huge smile placed on his face. You sit down on a chair and the rest of the group does to.

After about an hour of opening presents you smile at what you got.

Warren got you a brand new machete, Addy and Mack got you new sneakers and some perfume, Doc got you a Polaroid camera, Murphy got you a necklace with a locket and 10k got you a beautiful diamond ring.

"Thank you all so much, this is the best birthday ever". They cheer and smile. Addy found some music so she starts to play it and everyone starts to dance or talk.

10k pulls you to the side, smileing like an idiot.

"Y/n, I have one more present for you". He says, smerking seductively. You smerk back and nod your head. His smerk grows wider and he peaks his head around the corner.

"Hey Doc, me and Y/n are going for a walk". Doc smiles and starts laughing.

"Good luck kid". He yells to us. I giggle and follow 10k down the road to an abandoned house.

It was already cleared so I assumed that 10k had been here before.

Your about to talk but he stops you by slaming his lips onto yours. You kiss back, letting him pin you against the wall.

He kisses down your neck, leaving little marks. You moan quietly into his ear. He slowly lifts up your shirt, up and over your head. He looks into your eyes, as if he's asking for permission.

You nod your head, hesitant about it. Hes about to unhook your bra but stops.

"We don't have to do this, if you don't want to". You unhook your bra and drop it to the floor.

"I want to". You whisper. He swallows hard and kisses you again. You unbuckle his pants as he does the same to you.

He starts to rub you through your underwear, causing you to moan loudly at the sudden contact.  He slides his hand into your underwear, rubbing faster.

You lean against the wall, gripping his arm tightly. You moan louder and throw your head back in pure pleasure. Just before you can cum he pulls away. You glare at him but realize he's pulling his boxers down.

His boner springs up and you couldn't help but stare. It. Was. Huge. He raises an eyebrow.

"Is there something wrong"? He asks, genuinely worried. You shake your head and look back up him.

"Let's do this". He pulls down your underwear and lines himself up with your entrance.

"Are you ready"? He asks. You nod and squeeze your eyes shut, preparing yourself for pain. He slides in, letting out a breath of pleasure as we lose our virginity.

He pushes in more, letting you adjust to his size. He starts to thrust and you let out a loud moan. He goes faster, watching you intently.

He picks your legs up, causing you to wrap your legs around his waist as he thrusts harder. You grab onto his shoulders as you feel yourself getting close.

"10k, don't stop"! You yell as he kisses your neck. He squeezes your thigh tightly. You moan loudly as you cum.

"10k"! You yell his name, louder then you expected. He smerks and thrusts two more times before he moans extremely loud.

He thrusts a few more times before he pulls out, putting you down on the floor. You kiss his lips, passionately.

"That was amazing". You say to him after you pull away. He nods his head, exausted from what just happened.

You get dressed as 10k does.

"10k your the best boyfriend ever". You say, smileing at him as you walk back to the group. He smerks and puts his hands in his pockets.

"And you have a very sexy moan". He laughs and playfully nudges you.

"Not as sexy as yours". He replies, causing you to giggle. The group sees you two coming around the house and bursts out into laughter.

"So everything went ok"? Mack questioned, smileing from ear to ear. You nod.

"It was more then ok". 10k says, laughing along with the group.

"So uh why did Y/n yell for you? Was there any problems"? Murphy asks, obviously knowing what happened.

"No problems, unless there's a problem with me pleaseing my girlfriend".

Sorry that I haven't been writing very often! Hope you enjoyed this, im so sorry it took so long to write! Bye guys and thank you all so much for 4000 reads!