Porn

I stand there, watching 10k and Doc mess around with the satellite dish.

"Hey maybe we'll pick up porn". Doc says. I scoff in disbelief.

"I've never seen porn, is it good"? 10k asks. I shake my head as Doc says yes and Casandra shrugs her shoulders.

10k moves it slightly to the left when all of a sudden moans come blaring out inside the building.

"No fucking way". Doc says, jumping down and looking through the window. He opens the door and walks inside, we all decide to follow inside.

There sitting in the middle of the room was a TV,  and on that TV was porn, hardcore porn that 10k should really not be seeing.

Doc bursts into fits of laughter as me and Casandra walk away in disgust. I expected 10k to follow us but he doesn't, he stands there, stareing at the TV in awe.

I have to admit that the porn was really hot and the dude in there looked alot like 10k but this is really not the way he should first see sex.

The moans continue to blare out as I wall back inside, grabbing 10k by the collar of his shirt, and pulling him outside.

"Is that how normal people have sex? That looked so painful for that girl". He says, his eyes half wide. 

"She seemed to be enjoying it". Doc says.

*10k pov*

After watching that I guess I was kinda turned on. It was extremely hot and all I could picture was Y/n and me like that, we'll not exactly but you get what I mean.

I've always wondered what I was like to have sex, that's it, I'm gonna ask her or should I just kiss her? I'm gonna kiss her, she should be ok with it right? We've known each other for years now.

"Guys go cheak out these buildings for anything we could use". Warren says. We split up into groups and I make sure I'm with y/n.

Once we get into a store I push her against the window and kiss her. She pulls away, shock clearly shown on her face.

"What are you doing"? She asks. I smirk at her then pull her away from the window.

"I like you, alot so I'm kissing you, in hopes you would kiss me back". She smiles and smashes her lips against mine. I pick her up and press her against a wall.

She removes her shirt and bra, dropping them to the ground. Obviously we wouldn't do this lie they did in the video but it doesn't matter.

I take off my shirt and pull her pants down. I use my right hand and rub her through her underwear.

She moans quietly and I guess I'm doing something right. I slide my hand into her underwear and slam one of my fingers into her.

She holds onto my arm, her moans slowly getting louder as I pump faster. I add another finger then another, pumping faster.

"10k, I'm gonna cum". She says so I pull away before she can. She glares at me as I quickly pull off my pants and boxers. I then rip off her underwear.

I push inside of her and she moans along with me. I have never felt pleasure like this before.

I start to thrust inside of her, not wanting it to stop.

"10k"! She yells my name and it feels good inside to know that she's actually enjoying this.

I go faster as her breathing becomes heavy. I feel myself get close and i move faster.

She shoves her face into the crook of my neck, trying to muffle her moans. She is so sexy, I'm really happy this is happening with her.

"10k-"! She moans loudly and her moan sends me over the edge.  I climax with her, pushing myself all the way into her.

When were finished I pull out and rest my forehead against her.

"Will you be my girlfriend"? She smiles at me.

"Yes". And just think, this happend because of porn. Maybe Doc was right, maybe it is good.