Found Pt 3

You were taken away, along with Addy, to a weird place. They had two other girls there, Stormy and Moonshade.

They guide you and Addy to a trailer to get you dressed. You come out looking like this.

 You come out looking like this

And heavy makeup. You groan and tug on your skirt.

"Got anything longer"? You ask, trying not to move. They laugh and shake there heads.

"I look like a post apocalyptic stripper". Addy mumbles. You look around, waiting for anyone to come and save you.

Addy walks into a dark tunnel and comes out a few moments later, tears streaming down her face and fear in her eyes. You run towards her as fast as you could.

"Addy whats wrong"? He'd face goes blank and she wipes the tears away.

"Don't eat any of the meat. I will explain later". She whispers before Tobias comes over.

After a couple hours of waiting Charles is at the fence trying to reason with Tobias. A shot rang and one of Tobias's men drops to the ground, only one sniper could do that and that would be 10k.

You smile at the thought of seeing him again. Eventually you and Addy were swapped with Cassandra.

10ks arms wrap around you as you approach the truck.

"What did they do to you"? He asks, looking you up and down. You smile and kiss his cheek.

"Well they dressed me like a stripper. But other then that im fine". He blushes and kisses your forehead.

"Guys we need to go back for Casandra". Addy says, you nod your head in agreement and 10k stands there with shock spread on his face.

"We just got you back! We're not going back there". Mack says. You glare at him.

"Addys right. We have to go back for her. You don't know what they do there". You add into the conversation.

After a bit they caves and they set up a distraction. Doc went down to pretend to be a customer, 10k stayed back to be the sniper and the rest louder into the truck.

There's a huge speaker on top and CZ is playing extremely loud music out of it to attract the Z's. The truck crashes through the gate and you jump out, killing everything in sight.

Casandra gets into the truck and you soon follow.

*10k pov*

I watch as Y/n jumps into the back of the truck. She is extremely hot in that outfit. I know I shouldn't think like that because it's the apocalypse and she shouldn't be dressed like that but I can't stop myself from stareing.

After the truck drives up I jump into the back, beside Y/n.

*Your pov*

10k jumps into the back with you, stareing at you outfit. You lean into his ear.

"Enjoy it while it lasts ten thousand". You whisper then pull away. He turns a cute shade of red and looks away.

Sorry but hope you liked it!