What's your problem

I run along side 10k. He's been distant with me since Calob joined our group.

I grab 10k by the arm and pull him back.

"Hey what's going on"? I ask, scanning his face for any kind of emotion.

"Nothing". He replys and starts to walk. I sigh and pull him back again.

"Is it because of Calob"? He shakes his head, trying to lie to me but obviously failing, just then it hits me and I roll my eyes.

"Not this again 10k, he's just a friend, you have to get over your pathetic jelousy issues! Your the only one for me, you should know that! So stop being a fucking baby and get over it"! I storm away, catching up to the rest of the group who were just listening to our fight.

After a few hours of walking we arrive at a campsite. Warren, Doc, Murphy and Addy along with mack take the biggest cabin and me, 10k and Calob take the smallest one with only two beds.

We retreat to our Cabins and I sit on the bed and sigh.

"Hey Y/n 10k's taking first watch, wanna sleep in my bed"? Calob asks. I look back at him and shake my head.

"No Calob". He groans.

"Why not, you can't actually tell me you love that twig out there, his arms are the size of toothpicks". I stand up and turn towards him.

"Yeah, I do love him, he's much bigger then you'll ever be". (Lol see what I did there) He scoffs.

"Cmon, I know you like me, just break it off with him, I want you". He grabs my wrists and scans my body.

"Calob get th fuck off". I say through gritted teeth. He smerks at me.

"If you try anything, 10k will break every fucking bone in your body". He shakes his head.

"If don't think he even cares about you, if he did would he fight with you? Cmon y/n give in, let me have you for one night". He separates my legs with his knee and starts kissing my neck while holding my wrists above my head.

"10k"! I yell as loud as I can. In less then 2 seconds 10k's in the room, pulling Calob off of me.

He practicly throws him across the room. Calob hits his head off the side of the bed. He stands up and tackles 10k to the ground, hitting his face a few times.

10k kicks him off and grabs the back of Calob head and pushes him outside. He kicks Calob in the back of the leg, sending him tumbling to the ground.

The rest of the group comes out of there cabin, seeing 10k pick Calob up by his shirt collar getting about 1 inch away from his face.

"You EVER touch MY GIRL again I swear to God I will beat you until your nothing.  Now GET THE FUCK out of our group, I don't ever want to see you again"! 10k pushes him and Calob runs away, into the woods.

10k looks back at me, his face was cut and his cheek was bruised. Somehow he cut his arm but he runs up to me and asks if I'm ok.

I laugh and wipe my eyes, not realizing I had been crying.

"Yes I'm fine". I hug him, not caring if I get covered in his blood.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that". He apologizes. I just shake my head and kiss his non bruised cheek.

"It's fine, now let's get you fixed up".