Dirty talk

I walk outside of the house we were staying in. I see the best boyfriend standing in the front yard, talking to Doc about something.

I walk up beside him. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek and whisper into his ear.

"I really enjoyed last night, didn't know my boyfriend could eat so much". He blushes as he listens to Doc. I quickly kiss his cheek again then walk away.

I glance back at him as I reach the bed of the truck. He was stareing at my ass, he loves it when I wear yoga pants. I wink at him the  get into the truck, waiting for the rest off the group.

Warren and Addy leave the house then get into the truck, Doc following then in. 10k walks up to me and gets into the bed of the truck, sitting beside me.

"I would yell at you for wearing those pants in the apocalypse but your just so god damn sexy in them". He sits me on his lap, kissing my neck.

I feel him start to get hard against my inner thigh. I start to grind our private parts together. He moans against my neck as I start to unbuckle his pants.

"We can't do this here, they'll see". He says. I smile at him.

"Cmon, why can't we be bad for once"? He smirks at my and starts to pull my pants down just enough.

I pull his pants down slightly then pull his boner out. He slides my underwear out of the way and I slowly slide on top of him.

He let's out a breathy moan as I start to bounce slightly.

"Babe, your so fucking hot, I wish I could just pound you right now". I think for a second then smile.

"Maybe you can". I pull my pants up and so does he. I slide onto the top of the truck as he slides our bags against the window so they can't look out and see us.

He pulls my pants down along with my underwear and starts to kiss my stomach. I moan quietly and squirm a bit. He then pulls down his pants and boxers,  slamming into me.

I gasp following that with a moan. He slams into me, grabbing my waist so I don't fall off. He pulls me closer, causing himself to push all the way in.

I moan as he goes harder and I feel myself get close.

"10k, it feels so fucking good"! I moan as he bends down and kisses my stomach again. He breathes heavily now and I could tell he's close.

He uses his right hand to gently rub me. I moan louder as he goes faster.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum". He moans and throws his head back. I then climax and moan loudly.

"Fuck, 10k"! I yell as I reach the best part of my high. I breathe heavily as I finish. He helps me stand in the truck as we pull our pants back up and sit down.

"That was so hot". I say and pushes my hair out of my face. He smirks at me.

"You like that kinda stuff"? I nod and blush.

"So you like kinky stuff"? He asks. I nod once again, my face feeling like it was on fire.

"Interesting".