Never doubted

*Smut*

*10k pov*

I run along side the group, my sniper rifle slung over my shoulder. I look in the distance and see a girl. She had long Y/h/c hair and she was wearing bandana over her mouth. Her eyes were gorgeous and they shine in the sunlight as she kills a Z.

I tap Warren's shoulder and points at the beautiful girl thats up the street. Warren gives me a weird look but I just shrug.

"We should ask if she wants to join". I finally say. The group turns to me, confusion and disbelief mixed on there face. I blush a deep red and Doc smiles at me.

"10ks got a little crush". He whispers. I shake my head but the group starts giggling.

"I do not! Its just we have to look out for each other in the apocalypse and she's all alone"! I gesture to her and relize she's stareing at me.

"I have ears you know". She says. I blush and rub the back of my neck.

"Sorry". I mumble. I can tell she smiled because her cheeks lifted and her eyes light up.

"It's fine. Doesn't bother me". Warren turns me to face her and she raises an eyebrow.

"You wanna ask her to join"? I shake my head and blush. She nods and walks over to her.

I can't hear what there talking about but they look very amused. Warren and her come back.

"So this is the group. Addy, Doc, Mack, Murphy and 10k". She gestures to us as she says our names.

"It's great to meet you guys. Im Sniper". I look at her and relize she has one of the best sniper rifles ever.

"Why are you blue"? She asks Murphy. He smiles and lets out a little chuckle.

"That's a question for another day sweet heart". She pulls the bandana down and I notice she has scars spread across her cheeks. Her smile makes them almost dissapear.

She glances over at me and smiles.

"So what are you at"? She asks. I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"I just assumed with your name being 10k its how many of the...things your going to kill but it's also a badass name". I blush and smile.

"I have killed 4987". She nods her head.

"That's alot". I shrug, even though I know it is. She giggles and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Not to brag or anything but I have passed the ten thousand. Im kinda working on fifteen thousand. Im at 12,560". My eyes widen and I smerk at her.

"Damn girl. You got alot of fight in you". I hear Doc say from the front of the group.

"I guess. It's probably all rage. That's how I have been living". This girl is amazing, I think. I look at her and relize her eyes have glazed over with tears. She does not seem like the type of person to talk about her feelings but it feels wrong not to try to help.

"Are you ok"? I whisper to her. She shakes her head and a tear falls down her face.

"No Im not ok. My whole family is gone and it's all because of a sniper". My face drops and I look down at her.

"When was this"? She shrugs.

"About three years into the apocalypse. My father and mother went out on a run but they never returned. I eventually found a note that was written by my mom. It said that Dad was dead and she was bleeding out because of a sniper. I found the note at a highschool".