Roses are red but blood is redder

You grab 10ks shirt and pull him in for one last kiss before you die. Tears stream down your face as the bite burns your neck.

"Y/n, Baby you will be ok. Baby just stay with me". 10k mutters as he shakes you, trying to keep you awake. You shake your head.

"No I won't 10k. If you think like that then it makes this seem just that much more worse. Babe I need you to know that this wasn't your fault, I need you to live for me not cry or mope around. Just remember that I will always be with you". A tear falls down his cheek. You close your eyes then eternal darkness takes over.

*10ks pov*

I shake her, trying to get her up but I know it won't work. She starts to turn and a pull out my knife.

"Y/n I give you mercy". I stab her head and just like that she was gone. I stay kneeled on the ground, holding her in my arms like I used to when she was alive. A few tears fall down my cheeks as I stare at her lifeless body.

Warren walks into the room, fear and sadness on her face. She runs up to me and kneels beside me, tears falling down her face as well. Soon Addy is crying and kneeling with us to.

Doc grabs a sheet and we wrap her up. We bring her outside and lay her on a pile of wood. We all stand back and look at her.

"Y/n, we will miss you so much. We all love you and wish you were still here with us but this world had to take one more good person away. We hope that your in a better place now and that one day we can see you again". Doc speaks, his voice cracking at some parts.

"As another Doctor once said, let's not cry because she's gone, but smile because she was here". I wipe my eyes and sniffle. After he was done I light a flare and throw it onto the wood. I stand there and watch as the wood burns and eventually burns her.

Warren trys to place her hand on my shoulder but I just pull away. I adjust my sniper rifle and walk away before any of the other members. I just can't believe she was the first to go, she's really gone.

Sorry this is so short and sad (I cried a bit as I made this) but I hope that you....liked it? I do take requests if you would like to request!