Dew drop

You smile as 10k leads you through the forest.

"How do you find food in this place? Its dead in here". He smiles.

"I have my ways".

"Well your ways save our lives". He sticks his arm out, forcing you to stop. He looks through the scope of his gun then quickly runs in that direction. You follow close behind.

You run around a tree and see 10k sitting on the ground holding a small white ball of fluff, a bunny. You smile at the sight and sit beside him.

"She's so cute". He nods his head and brushes her fur back.

"She's just a baby, her foot is cut and has gotten a little infected so im going to keep her until she heals". You pet the top of her head and smile at her.

"Her name is Dee drop". He states as she burrows her face into his hand.

"Dew drop". You sigh and stand up, brushing the dirt off you butt and legs.

"We should probably get going, it'll be dark soon". He nods and stands up, holding the bunny close to him.

After a couple weeks Dew drop was healed but 10k said that he wanted to make sure that she was ok, even though no one was forcing him to get rid of her. Hes really cute with her, he treats her like he would treat a child.

She really brings out his caring side and it's adorable.

Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is so short but I find it so cute!!