Found Pt1 (10k fiction)

You kick and scream, waiting for anyone to hear your crys.
"Please! Help me! 10k"! You yell some more until a man covers your mouth. Your just a 16 year old girl trying to get back to her group but this man has  stoped you.

"Please let me go. I will never say anything about you and I will never hurt you. Just let me go...I need to get back to my friends they need me". You say, pulling his hand away from your mouth as he drags you away. He gives you an evil grin.

"Your to pretty to give up. I really wish i could let you go but your just perfect in every way". You think quickly and pull out a knife.

"I will cut my face if you don't let me go. I won't be pretty or perfect anymore". He stops and looks at you.

"You wouldn't". He says. He trys to reach for the knife but you quickly cut your cheek. He stares at you in awe and releases your arm.

"Good. Now go away. My face isn't good any more and you don't need me". He quickly walks away. You turn around and start to rip your shirt. You were recently taken from the group to a camp filled with dudes. The girls there would dress like strippers and so your dressed like one.

Your wearing a white belly shirt with blue underwear with black net tights. Your black boots come just under your knees and you realize how much you look like Harley Quinn. You wipe the knife off and put it back into it's holster. Your hair's swooped up into a loose ponytail with two strands of hair accenting your face perfectly at the front.

Your white stud is constantly poking the inside of your nose. You continue to walk down the hallway, trying to find the room that the group was in.

"10k! Addy! Warren"! You call as you step into a room. The group hasn't seen you yet but you saw them through a window....well you saw 10k.

"Y/n? Is that you"? You see Addy shoot up from behind a desk. You nod your head and smile at her.

"It's me". She rushes over to you and pulls you into a tight hug. You watch as the rest of the group come out one by one until you see 10k. Hes been your best friend since the beginning.

He stares at you in disbelief and shock. He studied to make words and fails horribly. You smile at him and run towards him, grabbing him and pulling him closer to you.

"10k I missed you so much! Don't let them take me away from you again! Please"! You desperately clutch his shirt and sob into his shoulder. You feel the rest of the group watching you and you pull away from 10k.

"I missed you to. I will never let anyone take you away again". He smiles at you and gives a quick kiss on your cheek.

"Y/n you may not be ready to tell but...what happened"? Warren walks up behind you and rests a hand on your shoulder. You turn to look at her a nod your head.

"Im ready to tell. You guys should know anyway". You sigh and sit down in a office chair, one leg crossed over the other.

"So when I was first taken away, it was by three grown men. They draged me down the street and into a small building. After a while they drugged me a tied me up to a chair. They must have changed me into this". You signal to your clothes and look up at them.

"I woke up in a dim lit room tied to a rusty old chair. Then a man came in and started to ask me to work for him. I accepted because he held a gun to my head and I really didn't feel like dyeing. Obviously I didn't know what he was talking about and when I walked out of the room there was alot of stuff I didn't want to see". You shake your head and lean forward.

"It was discusting. So many girls being used and so very young. It was a sex party. Filled with danceing girls and naked women. I ran out as quickly as I could but not before....a guy grabbed me. He was about 10ks age and he pulled me into a back room. I couldn't see anything and I definitely couldn't see him. He did horrible stuff to me in that room and that's where all these cuts came from". You point at my legs and arms, slowly trailing up to your waist and face. You let out a deep sigh and continue.

" I got my revenge. Over the time I was there I was working still well I was forced to. And slowly over time I figured out all the escape roots. I saved at least 7 girls younger then me...the youngest girl was 4...I couldn't stand being there watching all these girls being raped and beaten. Im a virgin and that 4 year old isn't! I killed almost every guy there. I beat them with almost anything I could find.... literally anything. Books, tables, chairs anything! I blew that place up with everyone in it...I would have all the girls with me but....they went with another group. I felt so bad that I couldn't go but they should be safe". A tear falls from your eyes but you quickly wipe it away.

"And now im here". You voice cracks as you hold neck your tears...but when 10k finally looks up at you with the saddest look on his face you break. The tears you were holding in come pouring out infront of everyone.

They all just watch you, not knowing what to do but 10k stands up and walks over to you. He knows how to calm you down. He picks you up and sits down in the chair that you were previously in. He strokes your hair and whispers soothing thoughts in your ear.

"Are you ok now"? He asks, looking into your eyes. You nod your head and stand up. You blush as you realize everyone was staring.

"Ok guys c'mon let's go"! You yell and snap your fingers as you step out of the door. They laugh and smerk at you.

"Back to your normal self huh"? Doc asks. You smile at him.

"Im never normal Doc. Im unusual and strange". He nods his head and chuckles.

"Guess 10k has a weird girl huh"? You stop walking to turn around and look at him.

"Eh? What do you mean we're not dateing. We're friends". 10k looks hurt but trys to hide it. You raise an eyebrow at him and mouth "you ok"? He nods his head and continues to walk.

"Ok sure. So all the kisses and goggles mean nothing to you"? Murphy asks, grining a little. 10k shoves him and Murphy laughs.

"C'mon kid she's bound to find out". Doc adds. 10k blushes a cute shade of pink.

"And she will find out.... another time". He replys and walks beside him.

"Find out what"? You ask turning back around to continue walking. You hear laughing and whispers behind you but you force yourself not to turn your head.

"Doc? You promised not to keep secrets from me". You smerk and turn your head around to look at the boys. He sighs and looks at 10k.

"Sorry kid. I did promise her". 10ks stares at him, shock spread across his face.

"Why did you promise her"? 10k asks, looking between you and Doc. You smile and look ahead of you.

"She had a pack of smokes....and she said she would give them to me if I promised I told her everything she wanted to know. And if I break the promise I have to cut my beard". You giggle and look back at them.

"You all stand no chance against me! I know how to hustle and I know how to get what I want". You smerk at them and they all smile back.

"So Doc planning on tellinge soon? Or do you want me to cut your beard"? He sighs and looks at you.

"10k.....seems to like.....you". 10k turns a darker pink and starts to drift to the back of the group.

"Doc do you really think im going to fall for that? Everyone has already told me this! Over and over again. He doesn't like me and you guys keep embarassing him". They all stop and stare at you.

"You are so blind Y/n. He likes you". Murphy pushes 10k to the front. You stare at him, trying to read his face but so far there's no use.

"10k is that true"? You ask. You never realized how happy you were when he looked at you. You felt butterflys fly up into your stomach as he thought.

"No". You could tell he was lying but it still broke your heart. He wouldn't even tell you the truth because he's afraid that something bad will happen.

"Ok. See guys I told you". You turn away from him and start to walk down the hallway. You hear the group start walking again but you never, not even once, turned around.

Sorry It took me forever to make this one! Hope you liked it!! Pt2 is going to be next.