Secret stash

*Smut*

You walk upstairs and into 10ks bedroom to look for his bandana. You grab his bag and and open it up. As you serch  through it you pull out a magazine, a play boy magazine. You giggle and put it back into his bag, but not before looking at the page he tagged. It had a almost naked girl, posing on a car, wearing see through langere.

She had long Y/h/c hair pulled into braided pigtails and y/e/c eyes. In the bottom right corner 10k wrote.

"Looks almost identical to Y/n". You close the bag and see that the bandana was lying on the bed. You grab it, along with the bag and walk downstairs.

"Heeyyyy 10k"! You walk beside him. He raises an eyebrow at you as you grin at him. He takes a sip of water as you talk.

"I was looking through your bag for your bandana but I couldn't find it....but I found something a little more interesting". He spits the water out onto the floor and his eyes widen.

"Why were you going through my bag"? He asks, snatching the bag away.

"You asked me to get your bandana". He groans.

"I told you it was on the bed". You shake your head and hand him the bandana.

"I guess I didn't hear you. Well I guess she does look like me". You wink at him and walk away. You run upstairs and into your room to get changed.

You grab a white tanktop that sits just above your bellybutton. You wear black yoga pants, that accent your butt perfectly. You do your hair like the girl in the picture and pull on your black heeled boots.

You grab your bag and search through it. You pull out a black choker and put it on. You look in the mirror and smile. You clean up and grab your bag before running out of the room.

You sit on the railing of the stairs and slide down to the bottom. You hop off and walk into the kitchen. 10ks sitting at the table and refuses to look at you. You sit on the counter and glance at Addy.

She leans against the counter beside you and sighs.

"So why are you dressed like that"? She asks. You giggle and point at 10k.

"I found a play boy in his bag and he tagged a picture that looked like me so now im teasing him". You whisper. She laughs and shakes her head.

"So your trying to turn him on"? You blush.

"No. Just want to tease him". She sighs.

"Nope. You wanna turn him on. That's a very sexy outfit and you know he got turned on by you when you were forced to dress like a stripper". You giggle and look over at him.

"He was turned on by that"? She nods her head and gives you a smile. It was nice to have girl talk once in awhile.

"Here take this sucker, it will make you look sexy". You nod and shove the sucker into your bag. Warren comes into the kitchen and points at you.

"Why are you dressed like that"? She asks, I blush as Addy gestures to 10k. The boys look confused and keep glancing between all 3 of us.

Warren nods her head and smile at you.

"I knew it". She says. Doc throws his arms up in the air.

"Knew what"? You, Addy and Warren start laughing.

"I thought girl talk ended as the apocalypse started"! Murphy says. You shake your head and hop off the counter.

"It never ends Murphy". You wink at him and you walk out of the room. Soon the group joins you and your all off into the apocalypse.

10ks walking behind you and you feel eyes burning into your skin. You glance back at 10k and smerk. He blushes and you look away. Addy nudges your arm and smiles.

"Looks like your plan is working". You blush and nod.

"Looks like". You reply. She giggles and gestures to 10k with her head. You look back at him and scan his body. He had a boner while he's staring at you. You turn away and blush harder. Addy burst into laughter and Doc looks confused once more.

"Im gonna stop trying to understand you people". He says. You smile at him and nod.

"Good because it will never happen". Warren says. She turns to Addy and raises an eyebrow. Addy gestures to 10k and she looks back at him, he still hasn't noticed though. She scoffs and smiles at you.

"It's working". You smile at her and nod your head. Warren tells us that we need to find resources but you could tell it was just an excuse to get you and 10k alone.

"We're splitting up into groups. Doc and Addy, Me and Murphy, 10k and
Y/n. Now move out". She winks at you and so does Addy, you give them a smile and walk with 10k.

After a couple of minutes of walking you feel warm hands on your waist. You swing around but realize that it's only 10k. He smerks at you and smashes his lips onto yours.

"10k what are you doing"? You ask when he pulls away.

"Something I've wanted to do all day". He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He pins you to a truck and starts to kiss your neck. You unbuckle his pants and pull down his boxers just enough for his boner to come out.

He pulls down your pants and underwear. He looks at you like he was asking for permission. You nod your head and he slowly pushes in. It hurt like hell but it also felt great.

After the pain washed away, pleasure took over. You were now a moaning mess and so was he. He grips your legs tighter as he goes faster. You grab his shoulders as you feel yourself getting close.

"10k". You breath out as an overwhelming pleasure washes over your body. He cums after, moaning loudly through it. He rests his forehead on yours, breathing heavily and red faced. You smile at him as he puts you down.

"That was amazing". You say as you get dressed.

"It was". He replies and fixes his pants. After you were ready you left to the meeting spot. 10k grabs your waist and places a kiss on your lips.

"Soo Y/n you want to be my girlfriend"? You smile at him and kiss his lips.

"I would love to". He smile back and picks you up, swinging you in a circle. The rest of the group comes back and smiles at you guys, well Murphy was normal Murphy.

Addy winks at you and you smile at her.

"Thank you". You mouth to Warren. She nods her head and gives a warm smile. You were happy now that you were with 10k.

Lol this chapter is kinda weird but whatever.