Red (10k fiction

You rush into the room you thought 10k was in and saw the worst. He was making out with a girl dressed in red.
"10k. The group's waiting". You storm out and wipe the tears from your eyes. Addys face drops when she sees you.

"He wasn't there"? You laugh and smerk.

"Oh he was there alright. He was sucking on some random girls face"! You walk past them and continue to walk down the hall. 10k and red girl walks out of the room with a small child following them.

"Y/n wait"! 10k calls and runs up beside you.

"No 10k. Why don't you go shove your tounge down her throat again". You push him away and walk out of a door. The group follows soon after and you all start to leave.

"Y/n can I explain"? 10k runs up and walks beside you.

"Explain it in her mouth". You mutter and pick up pace. He sighs and walks beside Doc. You and 10k have been dating for at least a year now and when he got separated you felt like you died inside, but when you saw him with her you felt like you died all over again. Warren stops the group at a house and we all rush inside, as it was getting dark.

"Y/n is it"? The red girl asks. You nod your head and look down at her. She's much shorter then you and would be alot more if it weren't for her boots. She grabs you arm and pulls you into the kitchen.

"I would love to speak to you". You sigh and sit beside her at the table.

"Speak to me about what"? You weren't mad at her because how could she have known the you and 10k were dating. She takes a deep, shaky breath and looks up at you.

"Im sorry for kissing him. I didn't know you two were a thing". You smile at her and sigh.

*10k pov*

I watch as Y/n and Red talk about something. There laughing and smiling like they've been friends for forever. They hug then Red gets up. She glares at me then turns back at Y/n.

"Let's go". She says and Y/n follows her out the back door. Only God knows where there going.

"Kid. What happened at the Murphy place"? Doc asks and puts a hand on my shoulder. I breath in deeply then look at him.

"I kissed Red. Y/n got pissed and stormed out and now I think there both pissed at me". He sighs and shakes his head.

"Kid it's not as bad as alot of things but kissing is important for girls". I half smile then look away.

"I just want her to forgive me".

Sorry this chapter sucked. But im running out of ideas!!!!! Plz give me some suggestions!!!