Soulmates

Requested by hznzhzzhah! Thanks for requesting, sorry if it's not what you expected but I'm gonna try.

I run down the street, looking frantic for a place to hide, to stay at or any type of shelter! I cut my leg open on a piece of metal and now some Zs have decided to tag along, following me everywhere, like lost puppy's.

I turn the corner of a building and see a group, I've lost alot of blood and started to feel faint so I ran to then,  praying that they were ok people and would help me.

They point there guns at me. I raise my arms and stop, waiting for one of them to speak. I look over to what looks like the leader of the group, she's speaking but I can't hear anything, only slight ringing. My eyes slowly shut and before I know it I'm unconscious.

I wake up on a table, a strange boy stareing at my tattoo, like it was some strange thing from another planet. I shoot up and search for any of my weapons but of course they cleard me.

"Woah Woah,  calm down. I'm not going to hurt you, I was trying to help your leg". He gestures to my leg and I smile slightly.

"Thank you, why were you stareing at my tattoo"? He rolls up his sleeve and it reveals my exact tattoo. I grab his arm, violently and scan it, glancing between mine and his.

I look up into his eyes and smile, he returns the smile, his eyes sparkling.

This is so weird, no one's supposed to know about the tattoo but some how he has the exact same one, it's like it's meant to be.

I glance to the floor but he continues to stare at me, scanning my whole face, intently.

I felt same under his gaze, I felt good and I have not felt this good in a long time. I feel like I've known him my whole life but I just met him.

*3 months later *

I quickly kiss his lips once more and smile at his beaming face, cupping his cheek into my hand as he rests both his hands on my waist.

"I love you so much". He says, leaning down to kiss me. The group awws over us as we kiss.

"10k, I feel like this was meant to be, you know"? He raises an eyebrow and smiles.

"When we first met, we both saw the same tattoo on each other, it's like we're soulmates or we were supposed to meet each other and fall in love".

"I feel the same way". I smile and kiss his cheek. I link my fingers through his and start to follow the group down the street.