Over protective

Justin joined our group about four days ago. He's grown a liking to me and I'll admit he's really cute, If he asked me out I would say yes.

Justin walks on my right and 10k on my left, 10k's my best friend and he's way over protective of me, he won't even let me go out with out him, it's annoying really but I guess it shows he cares.

"Puppies and Kittens, way to many to count get in there"! Warren yells, pointing at a little building. We all rush inside, shutting and locking the door behind us.

"That won't hold for long, cmon". We follow Warren through the building. There was a small room with a few cabinets, one big enough to fit two people and the other to fit one.

"We have to stick together". Addy says. The door breaks in.

"Never mind".

"10k, y/n and Justin. Figure this out fast then get in". Warren comands. I nod while the rest of the group rushes away.

"I'll share with you Y/n". Justin says, I blush and nod my head. Just before Justin could climb in 10k pushes him back.

"No, your not sharing with her, I am. Get in the cabinet over there". Justin swallows hard as 10k stares him down. He finally retreats to the cabinet and I scoff.

Just at that moment I realize 10k is extremely hot and strong, smart and athletic, do I have a crush on 10k?

I sit in the cabinet beside 10k. He shuts the doors and waits. We here the Zs tumble into the room, they smash something and continue to stumble around in the room.

I stare at 10k, noticing I do have feelings for him and I guess the only reason I liked Justin was because he was alot like 10k, we'll Justin a push over but still.

10k glances back at me and blushes when he realizes I'm stareing. I glance away and look at the floor. Then it hits me, he must like me to.

The over protectiveness, how he treats me, the way he smiles at me, how he blushes and this whole time I've been going on about not having a boyfriend, thinking he just saw me as a friend!

"10k, do you....like me"? I ask, looking up into his eyes. He swallows hard and blushes.

"As a friend"? He chokes out. I shake my head.

"As something more"? He nods his head and I smile.

I crash my lips against his. I really didn't expect him to kiss back but he did. He holds my waist as I attempt the sit in his lap. I grind against his crotch, causing him to moan quietly in to kiss.

I don't know how but we managed to get our pants and underwear off.

I slowly slide down onto his member, causing a breathy moan to escape his lips. I'm a virgin, we'll used to be and it doesn't hurt that bad I guess.

I start to slowly move, causing myself to moan. He grips onto my waist and moans quietly. We here the rest of the group enter the room. I quickly get off 10k and pull up my underwear and pants as he does.

We open the doors and peak out, the rest of the group was talking as we emerge. Thank god the group didn't hear us.

10k looks kinda frustrated, I don't really blame him.

"So what are we doing"? I ask, glancing at 10k. Warren looks at me.

"Were staying here tonight, it's dark now and we blocked the door, there's beds in the other rooms".

"Me and 10k will stay on watch, if you want". She nods and starts to walk down the hall.

There was a window that could see out to the front of the building and I open that slightly. 10k closes and locks the doors.

I turn to him and kiss his lips. He removes mine and his clothes extremely fast and lays me down on a dresser. He slams into me, causing me to moan loudly.

He goes harder, the dresser was shaking but i didn't care. I moan louder as he starts to kiss my neck, bucking his hips into mine.

I could hear him moaning quietly into my ear, feeling his hot breath against my neck. He squeezes my waist tightly with one.

"10k I'm gonna c-"! I moan loudly as I hit my climax, he continues thrusting, obviously not finished yet. I really think he's holding it back.

I feel myself get close again and before I know it I hit another climax. I was dripping from sweat and couldn't take much more.

"10k, I cant-"! I cum again but this time with him. He squeezes my waist tightly as he moans into my ear. He flops down on top of me, struggling to catch his breath.

I kiss his neck and and finally catch my breath. He stands up and kisses my lips before smiling at me.

"That was absolutely amazing". He says. I nod and stand up. I glance at the floor and realize we moved the dresser, there were scratch marks on the floor that wernt there before.

I giggle and start to get dressed. After we were clothed I look over at 10k.

"I really love you 10k". He smiles.

"I love you to".