18 Year old virgin

I lay on the hood of the car beside the sweating 10k. It's one of the hottest days of the year and I am not going to move at all. I feel him shift uncomfortably beside me and I groan slightly.

"What's up 10k"? He glances down at me and makes a face slightly.

"I just need to ask you something". I look up at him, trying my best to block the sun from my eyes.

"Ok shoot". I close my eyes and here him sigh.

"It's depressing to be an 18 year old virgin and we could die any day now and I know your a Virgin so I was wondering if you would want to have sex with me"? His voice shakes a bit a the the last part and I smile at his cuteness and gentalmaness (not a word but whatever).

"Ok sure, why not. I mean your right it is kinda depressing". I open my eyes and see him smile at me, he's about to say some but Warren interupts him.

"Were leaveing now, Doc and Addy found a place to stay so let's get a move on". I groan and stand up from the car, just to follow Warren to this house.

When we arrive I see its small and ugly, especially inside. Only two rooms Addy and Warren in one Doc and Murphy in the other.

"You two will sleep down here"? Warren asks. I shake my head.

"I saw a cute barn out back, I'll  stay there tonight". I glance at 10k.

"I stay with you"! He replys, a little to quickly. The group looks at him and he blushes.

"To keep you safe, and so your not alone". They shrug and walk upstairs to there rooms. I glare at 10k and walk out the front door, him following behind.

"Way to play it cool 10k". I giggle and glance back at him .

"Sorry, I guess I was just excited". I raise an eyebrow when we arrive at the barn.

"Exited about what"? He opens the barn doors and steps inside, ignoring my question. I follow him in and shut the doors behind me.

The ladder to get to the top has been taken but that doesn't stop me from trying to get up there.

I drop my bag and grab a hay barrel and drag it underneath.

"10k help me stack these so we can get up there". I smile at him as he walks over to help.

After about half an hour we got up. I look out the window and feel the breeze hit my face. I could see the sunset in the distance as 10k walks up beside me. He sighs and rests his hand on my shoulder.

"It's so beautiful". I say, looking up at him. He nods and looks down at me. I smash my lips against his as he pushes me against the window sill.

"10k are you sure you wanna do this"? I ask when we pull away. He smerks and pecks my lips.

"I've never been more sure on anything in my life". I smile and kiss him again. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carry me to a pile of hay and lays me down on top of it.

He rests his hand under my shirt as we make out. He eventually pulls my shirt over my head, revealing my bra. He kisses my neck and slowly makes his way down to my breasts.

He unclipped my bra and throws it off the top, onto the barn floor. He gently kisses my breasts, undoing my shorts.

I pull on his shirt and he removes it, along with his weapons. He reaches to remove his goggles and bandana but I stop him.

"You look sexy with it on". He shrugs and kisses my lips. I undo his jeans and he pulls them down. As I pull down my shorts. I'm about to take moff my boots but he stops me.

"Your sexy with these on". He winks at me and I smile back. I feel his boner it the inside of my thigh and I can't take it much longer.

He kisses my stomach and makes his way down to my underwear. He literally rips my underwear off and pulls his boxers off.

He looks up at me and I nod, gripping onto the hay. He slowly pushes into me. I groan in pain and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Are you good"? He asks before moving. I breathe out and nod. He starts to move, causing himself to moan.

He picks ups speed and the pain melts away into pleasure. I moan with every thrust, slowly reaching my climax.

He moans slightly and picks up speed.

"10k". I moan out as I get close. He grabs my legs and drapes them over his shoulders. He adjusts his position and hits my G-spot.

I moan loudly and he continues doing so.

"10k I'm gonna....". I moan loudly at the last part, throwing my head back as my climax washes over my body. He moans imeadetly after and continues thrusting until he's done.

He pulls out and lays beside me, red, hot and sweaty. I smile at him and kiss his lips.

"10k, I need to tell you something". He raises an eyebrow and smiles.

"I have liked you for awhile now". His face lights up.

"Me to, do you wanna be my girlfriend"? I nod and feel my eyes get heavy. Eventually I fall asleep in 10k's arms.