Every word

You run back to the truck and see 10k kissing Red.You have had a crush on him for awhile now but he doesn't know and now he's dateing Red.

"Hey Y/n! Get 10k and Red". You hear Doc yell. You stomp your foot on the ground.

"10k! Red! Stop sucking on each others faces and get your ass in the truck"! You yell. 10k blushes and looks at Red, grabbing her hand and pulling her back to the bed of the truck.

You jump into the bed of the truck and close your eyes. You hear Red giggleing with 10k. You sigh and fall asleep.

You wake up to Warren shaking you.

"Y/n get up. Red broke up with 10k and no one can calm him down". You groan and sit up. You jump out of the truck and see 10k walking around.

"I hate this fucking world"! He yells. You run up to him and turn his face to you.

"10k look at me. It's going to be ok". He shakes his head and tears fall from his eyes.

"You don't get it! I loved her and she didn't love me back". You scoff and roll your eyes.

"I understand completely! Seeing them everyday, knowing that they see you as a friend and nothing more! Knowing that you will never be able to kiss them! Haveing them break your heart and not even realizing! Then eventually you realize that there to stupid and oblivious to ever notice! Yeah 10k I understand"! You yell at him. He freezes and stops crying.

"Who treated you like that? I will go kill them"! You scoff.

"Then kill yourself". You mutter and walk away. The group stares at you but you just push past them and jump back into the truck. Addy rests a hand on your shoulder.

"Y/n do you really feel that way about him"? You nod and look at her.

"Ever since I met him". She gives your shoulder a reasureing squeeze. You lean against the truck and slowly close your eyes.

"Y/n can I talk to you"? You hear 10ks voice and you flutter your eyes open. You jump out of the truck.

"Im so sorry for making you feel that way and the truth is I love you to. I was just afraid that you wouldn't love me back. I guess I thought I loved Red but I really love you". You feel tears rush to your eyes.

He pulls you into a kiss and you kiss back. When you pull away you look I to his eyes.

"Do you really mean it"? He nods his head.

"Every word".

Hee hee 👻👻 cute ending.

10k (One Shots) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें