Maybe more

You and 10k have been friends for almost 4 years now and he's starting to act really strange. Hes been talking to you less and whenever he talks to you it's about relationships or love.

You sit down at the kitchen table and rest your head into your hands. 10k walks in and gets a bottle of water. He doesn't even bother to look at you or say anything about your outfit. He hated when you wore tanktops but he didn't bother to say anything.

He walks out which infuriates you and you don't realize that your chair was slowly breaking. The leg snaps and you go falling to the floor. You bum hits the floor and you groan. The group rushes in and imeadetly starts laughing.

"Ha ha ha very funny! Help me up my ass hurts so much right now". Addy and Doc hold out there hands and slowly pulls you up.

"Thanks". You huff and walk out of the kitchen, limping because you hit your thigh off the ground to. You were surprised when you saw 10k laughing to, he usually comes to help when anything happens.

You climb up the stairs and limp to your room.

"Stupid chair, 10k not helping, screw him". You mutter random things as you walk into your room. You take off your pants and examine your thigh, for any bruises. It already had a purple bruise along the side of it.

You hear the doorknob turn and 10k step in. He blushes when he sees you and goes to close the door when you stop him.

"10k you've seen me in my underwear before. What did you need"? He sighs and walks into the room, shutting the door behind him. You walk to your bag and pull off your shirt. He stares at you as you pull on his camo shirt and a pair of black shorts.

"Umm I was...umm.". He stutters to get his words out and fails horribly.

"Yes 10k"? You zip your bag up and push it to the floor. He shakes his head and turns the knob.

"10k? What won't you talk to me"? You ask, sitting on the bed, watching him intently. He continues to open the door but you grab his hand.

"Please talk to me like we used to. I miss that". Tears glaze your eyes and you watch the back of his bead, waiting for him to turn around.

"10k! Please! Stop ignoring me. I just want to talk to you and to hug you again like we used to". A tear falls from your eyes and you divert your gaze to the floor. He sniffs and leaves the room. Was he crying?

You look at the floor and see there was a bit of water where he was standing. You flop onto the bed and cry into a pillow. Your best friend hates you now.

After a couple hours you decide to stand up and walk to the window. You sit on the edge and open the window. The wind always cooled you down and made you relax when you felt stressed. The thousand of 10k washed away as you watch the rain fall lightly onto the ground.

The group is probably passed out right now so you decide to go downstairs to find something to eat.

When You get to the kitchen it's pitch black, makeing it impossible to see anything. You hear a loud boom of thunder and jump. Storms always freaked you out and the lighting makes it worse.

You rush back to the stairs and bump into someone. 10k stands there, towering over you. You try to make out his expression but you hear a loud crack of thunder and hug him tightly. He's stiff at first then he loosens, hugging back.

"I should really be getting back to bed". You say. He shakes his head and rests it in the crook of you neck.

"Please don't go. I love you and i don't want you to leave". You freeze as the words go through you head. He loves you?