Weird lovers

I feel 10k's hand slide down to my butt as we walk at the back of the group. I slap his hand away but he just smiles and continues what he's doing. I shrug my shoulders and just walk along with him.

We arrive at the truck. Addy and Doc hop into the bed as I sit in the middle of Murphy and 10k. Warrens driving and Vasqeuz is in the passengers seat.

Once we start driving 10k slowly slides his hands into my pants. I swat his hand away and glare at him. He smerks and leans down and kisses my neck. Murphy groans when he looks over and sees 10k's hand on my thigh and mouth on my neck.

"Get a room". He mutters and rolls his eyes. 10k pulls away and I know he's gonna say something.

"I wish I could". He says, smerking at Murphy. Murphy smiles sarcastically.

"Ha ha, very cute". He says and shuts his eyes, leaning his head against the window. 10k continues to kiss my neck,  slowing leaving little purple marks.

"You two are so weird". Vasqeuz says, glancing back at us.

"It's not like a i told him to do this, it's all on him". I smile as I point to 10k.

"You know you love it". 10k says, grinning like a mad man. I nod my head.

"I do".

After a few hours, everyone was asleep, we'll Warren can't sleep. 10k slowly rubs me through my pants as he continues to look out the window.

I push his hand away and look at him.

"Not now". I wisper. He ignores me and slides his hand into my pants and underwear. He slams his finger into me, I moan but play it as a cough. He smerks and kisses my lips.

He adds another finger, breathe a little heavy and grip his leg as I feel myself get close. He adds another finger, then another.

I try to stay quiet but it's so hard, because he knows the perfect places. I let out small moans until Warren looks back at me in the rear view mirror.

"Y/n are you ok"? She asks. I nod my head and smile at her, whimpering slightly. She shrugs and looks back at the road.

I burry my face into his shoulder as I moan, to muffle the sound. He pumps faster and I cum all over his fingers. I moan into his shoulder until I'm done.

He pulls his fingers away and sucks them clean. He looks back out the window like nothing happend. I glance down and see he has a boner.

I unzip his pants and pull dow his boxers slightly so I could get it out. I grab his sweater and cover my head, in attempt to cover this up.

I lick up his member and dip the tip in and out of my mouth. He hand lands on my ass and he squeezes gently, as if to say hurry.

I take him into my mouth and pump what I can't fit. He moans slightly and grips my ass tighter. I bob my head up and down, faster and faster.

He grabs the back of my head and pushes me all the way down. He cums down my throat and I swallow it up.

He pulls up his underwear and pants. He smiles at me then kisses my lips.

"Your so amazing". He says. I blush and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Well it was all your idea".