Crazy

I grab my huge scythe

And call Dozer and Saw (my rottweiler and pitbull)

"C'mon guys we have to go, remember to be quiet". They growl and follow me out of the house. The wind blows my high pigtails out of my face and I giggle as Dozer attacks a squirrel. He's only 1 year old but he's very strong and protective.

Saw is my pitbull he's only 4 months old and he's the exact same as Dozer, except he's huge for his age but just as cute.

I see a black truck drive down the street towards me. I pull my hood up and grip my scythe. They pull up beside me and a tall boy with jet black hair points a gun at me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you". I say. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Why not"? Dozer and Saw bark at him and he practically falls out of the bed of the truck. I giggle and pat Saws head.

"That's why". The rest of the group come out and they point there guns at me and my dogs.

"Im not going to hurt you guys. May I remind you, you were the ones to bother me. If I wanted to kill you I would have so just stop this shit. This is the apocalypse theres not that many people left...well good ones anyway". A dark skinned women scans my body and lowers her gun so the rest of the group does to.

I smile at them and giggle slightly.

"Im Phsyco but most people call me Phsyc". The leader shakes my hand .

"Im Warren and this is my group. Doc, Addy, Murphy, Mack and 10k". I smile at them all and bow slightly.

"It's great to meet you guys. I haven't seen another human in about...2 years. I found my handsome Dozer a year ago and my amazing Saw 4 months ago". Addy steps towards them and reaches out her hand to pet Dozer. Dozer growls and looks up at her.

"There not very friendly. They were in horrible condition when I found them but they eventually warmed up to me". I pet there heads and kiss them.

"I have two questions Phsyco". Warren says. I look up at her and smile.

"Why are you dressed like that"? She asks, gesturing to my clothes. I was wearing a black hoodie over my pink belly shirt. My bottoms were tights and a tight black shirt ripped up the sides. I was wearing black heeled boots that come just under my knees. Now that I think about it I kinda look like a hooker.

"Umm well I guess I just wore whatever people made me wear. What was the second question"?

"Would you like to join the group"? My eyes light up and exitment fills my body. I nod my head and most of the group looks happy, except for 10k.

She points to the back of the truck and I walk over to it. I help Dozer and Saw in with me then climb in. Warren starts the car then we all start driving away.