Cuddles

You open your eyes as you feel the bed dip down beside you. You watch as 10k lays in the bed, his back facing you. You turn away as you feel blush creep up on your cheeks.

You've always had a crush on him and now he's sleeping beside you. You close your eyes and eventually you drift to sleep.

You wake up to an overwhelming pressure on your stomach and your chest. Your heart beats twice as fast but calms down when you realize it's 10k.

His whole body is practically laying on you. His head rests on your chest, half of his body laying on your stomach and leg. His arm is wrapped around your waist securely.

You smile and brush his hair back, away from his face. You examine his facial features, his defined jaw line and his perfect lips, that he licks very often.

You drape your arm over him and sigh. He sees you as only a friend, well you've almost gotten together a few times.

One time he was talking about wanting a girlfriend and he almost kissed you but of course the Z's had to ruin another awesome moment.

You try to move your leg, since it was falling asleep. He shoots his head up, eyes wide open. He rubs his eyes and clears his throat.

"Im sorry, there was no other beds". He apologises and looks at you. You smile, even though he probably can't see.

"Its ok 10k. I don't mind". He sighs.

"Sorry for laying on you, I must have been really tired". You giggle, causing him to laugh slightly.

"Did you have a good sleep? Warrens gonna make us get up soon so we should probably stay awake". He nods his head as light pours into the room.

"I had a great sleep, I had a very comfortable pillow". You blush as he said that, eventually he does to.

"Im sorry if that was offensive, I thought it would be cute, im so stupid". He says and looks away. You sigh.

"It wasn't offensive, well not to me anyway. It was cute and your the smartest person I know". He freezes.

"Really"? He asks, looking up at you. You smile at him and nod as the morning sun lights up the room.

"Its just, I've never had any practice with this type of stuff".

"With what type of stuff"? He blushes deeper.

"With flirting or dateing, so I kinda suck". He laughs nervously and scratches the back of his neck.

"You were flirting? With me"? You ask, surprised that he might actually like you.

"Yeah". You smile at him and without thinking you press your lips against his. He imeadetly responds and kisses back.

"What was that for"? He asks when you pull away, smirking slightly. You blush and divert your gaze somewhere else.

"I really like you. I have for a long time now and I guess when I heard that you were flirting with me I couldn't help myself". He smirks and kisses your cheek.

"We should probably get up, Warren will be getting us soon". You nod and pull the blanket off your legs.

As your about to leave the room 10k speaks.

"We should do that again sometime".

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but stupid school! Anyway here it is now!