Accident

I smile to myself as I wrap the clean white towel around my body after a nice shower. Some how me and 10k got the water running here so we all had showers, of course I was the last one like always.

I walk out of the bathroom and sigh as my bare feet hit the soft carpet. I walk down the hallway, making my way to my room as I examined the paintings on the wall.

I bump into something and drop my towel. I look up and come face to face with 10k. I imeadetly start blushing as he scans my body. I pick up my towel and try to wrap it around me as best as I can before pushing past him.

I violently swing my door open and slam it behind me once I get in. My face felt like it was on fire. I drop my towel on the bed then search through my bag for clothes.

"I have no clothes. Ok, great". I search through this girls dresser only to find the extremely slutty outfits.

I picked the least slutty outfit and pull it out. This girl had a whole camo thing going on so I'm gonna wear it just because I find it looks cute.

I pull on the camo bra and thong then the camo shorts, that flaunt off my ass a little to much. The I pull on the camo crop top, that comes just below my breasts. I braid my hair into two french braids the put to camo hat on, then the jacket.

I search the rest of her room, looking for boots and find the perfect pair of black combat boots so of course I put them on.  I look in the mirror and groan.

"I look like a fucking slut". I mutter then turn away, heading to the door. I gently step out and practicality bounce down the stairs.

The whole group stops and stares at me as I enter the kitchen, mostly 10k.

"I had no clothes, this girl was a damn slut or something and this was the best thing she had! Stop judging because I know all of you are judgeing". I point at all of them as they smile.

I sit down at the table across from Murphy, avoiding eye contact with 10k.

"Hey y/n, I wanted to talk to you about what happened". I look at him and shake my head.

"Nothing happend". He gives me a weird look as the rest of the group turns to us.

"I just really need to-".

"Nothing happend, alright? Just drop it". I stand up from the table and walk into the living room, plopping down onto the couch.

"You really gotta change those shorts there kid, your ass is hanging out". I groan and roll my eyes.

"I appreciate the advice Murphy but I find it kinda creepy how your the one to notice that"! I snap at him. The group starts to laugh and I smile as Murphy sticks his tounge out at me.

"I find it sexy". I hear 10k say. Some of them holler as my face fills with fire. I stand up from the couch and retreat back upstairs to my room.

I fall onto my bed and close my eyes as I nuzzle into the pillows and blankets.

I wake up to a knock on my door. I groan and sit up, wiping my face.

"Come in". I say. The door creaks open and 10k emerges. He smiles at me as I look into his eyes.

"What do you want"? I ask, feeling exauhsted.

"I just wanted to tell you that you are extremely sexy and pretty. I'm sorry for looking at you while you were naked and I'm sorry for making that comment in front of the group, I'm also sorry for waking you up". I blush and half smile at him.

"Sit". I pat the bed beside me and he sits down.

"Your extremely hot and very cute. I have liked you since we first met and I'm not mad about you seeing me naked or about the comment, just embarrassed". He nods then rests a hand on my thigh.

"So, will you be my girlfriend"? I nod and hug him. He hugs back.

"Will I be seeing you naked again anytime soon"? I pull away and glare at him, slapping his arm. He laughs and rubs his arm.

"I was joking"! I smile at him and lean in beside his ear.

"Very soon".