chapter eleven

I woke up with 700 followers. I'm shooketh. Thanks babes 😘

"What are you doing today?" V called from her bedroom.

I leaned over the sink and spat my toothpaste out before answering.

"Nothing, we have a free day." I cleaned the spare toothbrush and sat in the the rack before turning to face the danish. "Why?"

She leaned against the doorway and held up two blue sweaters.

"I wanna get breakfast with you. Blue or Blue?" I shifted in my spot and pointed to the blue one on the right. "Good choice."

"You wanna go out in public?" I asked, following after her.

"Well yeah, why? It's not like we haven't before?" She shamelessly pulled her shirt off, causing me to spin around and shield my eyes. "What a baby." She giggled out at my actions.

"No, I just respect you." I replied and stared at my shoes. "And I don't know, we're official so if someone asked, what would I say?" She tapped my shoulder to let me know she was done.

I looked up and smiled at her eyes that were a dark green today.

"I think it's funny to see them freak out. We should let them see we're dating without telling them." I nodded and grabbed my sunglasses.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked as we started to her front door.

"I know this really good breakfast burger place by Venice beach in the park." I chuckled and opened the passenger door for her. "What are you laughing at?" I shrugged and leaned into the car.

"You have an odd obsession with burgers." She pushed me back and closed the door.

I laughed and skipped to the other side, getting into the car.

"Put the directions in my phone because I'm still getting to know these streets." She nodded and grabbed my phone as she typed in the restaurant location.

I pulled away from the curb and rolled the window down.

V plugged the aux into her phone and ironically, the EP played.

"Ooh I love this one!" V yelled and rolled her window down as she started singing. "I remember every summer when we was younger, I would steal my parents vodka fill it back with water." She pulled snapchat up and started to record. "Sing!"

I bit my lip and turned to her as I stopped at the stoplight. "Meet up with my homies at the cul-de-sac reminiscing. Before I rock that Gucci, Saint Laurent, and Raf Simmons." I lifted my foot and showed my Raf Simmons shoes, making V laugh.

I put my foot back down and smashed on the gas throwing V back into the seat.

"Bitch I wanna live to eat breakfast!" She yelled and held her chest. I laughed and turned the music up as I drove faster just to scare her. "Y/n I swear to God!" She grabbed my arm and dug her nails into my forearm as I slowed down.

"Your face." I chuckled and drove onto the freeway.

"I hate you." She huffed and crossed her arms.

I grabbed her hand and pressed a light kiss to the back of it.

"I'm sorry but you can't be mad at your girlfriend, V." I took a quick glance at her and caught her cheeks blushing, making me smirk.

"Shut up and drive." She muttered and looked out the window with a small smile tugging at her lips.

-

I laid on the grass and let out a groan as my stomach felt like it was stretching beyond its size.

"Fuck i'm so full." V sat in front of me and went on her phone. I took my phone and took a quick picture of her when she wasn't looking.