Chapter sixty one

Double update cuties.

"Mm shit." Dana moaned into my ear as I thrusted roughly into her one last time. My hips jerked forward as my load shot deep inside of her.

"Fuck," I breathed out against her neck as her body trembled against mines.

"We have to stop doing this." She sighed against the side of my head and I nodded before pulling myself out of her.

"Yeah I agree." Dropping besides her , I closed my eyes on an attempt to  calm down my rapid breathing..but I was still hard. "Wanna go again?" I asked looking up.

"Yeah." She smiled lazily before climbing on top of me.

I gripped her waist and just as she started to lower herself onto me, the doorbell rang.

"Ignore it," she groaned out as she took all of my inches with ease. I nodded and planted my feet onto the bed, starting to thrust up into her. Then the doorbell rang again. "Fuck, hold on." She pushed herself up with my chest and stood up, quickly pulling on my sweats and a random hoodie before leaving while closing the door behind her.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and scrolled through my Instagram feed as I waited.

"Vivian what are you doing here?" My eyes widened as I heard the name leave Danas lips. "No one is here what- get out!"

I quickly jumped up and pulled on my jeans over my hard on and a white t-shirt.

"Her car is in your drive way. Don't tell me she isn't here. Hey Y/n! You here buddy?" I started to panic as her footsteps started up the steps. I grabbed my phone and ran onto the balcony.

I looked below me at the pool and looked back at the room. Fuck it. I dropped my phone onto the couch below me before throwing myself off of the balcony and miraculously into the pool.

Once I resurfaced I quickly swam to the edge and pulled myself up just as I heard the bedroom door open. I grabbed my phone and ran the fuck out of there before she stepped foot into the room.

"Fuck," I hissed when I realized I left my keys downstairs in the kit-

"Here," I looked at the door where Dana ran fill speed to me with my keys in her hand. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a hard kiss before shoving me back. "Dont crash." She said before running back into the house.

I shook my head, stunned, before rushing to my car and thanking my yesterday self for choosing to drive the tesla. I pressed on the brake, making the car instantly start up before I started out of the driveway quietly and was gone without a sound.

"You're funny." I jumped nearly fifty feet in the air as I heard a voice behind me. "Sorry." I looked over my shoulder and saw Ellie sitting in the backseat with a smirk.

"What the hell?! Why are you in my car?" She giggled before using the passenger seat to help her climb to the front. "Watch my seats!" I called as her boots scraped the red leather.

"Sorry," I eyed her as she sat there like it was a normal tuesday. "What?" She asked.

"Umm I don't know, maybe I want to know why you're in my car?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah," she giggled again. "Viv and I drove here because she wanted to make up with Dana and then we saw your car so Vivian got all mad and was going to confront you but I stayed out here and the door was unlocked so I just got in." She finished in all one breath. "Nice hickies by the way."

I quickly pulled my hoodie up as I turned down sunset. "They're not hickies.."

"Yeah right, you're fucking Dana huh?" I opened my mouth to respond but I couldn't. "Mhm, you are. Otherwise you wouldn't have ran from Vivian and dont think I didn't see that sweet goodbye kiss."