Chapter seventeen

I'm spoiling you guys too much with these updates.

I hummed to myself as I wrote down lyrics into my notebook.

"Y/n." I could hear Madison sit besides me as she peeked over my shoulder. "Ooh writing about your girlfriend?" I nodded and grabbed my guitar as I played a chord.

"Listen to this." I cleared my throat and shifted in my spot before singing. "Now that I gotcha here girl, I ain't gon' play with you. Because there's a lot of things. That I wanna say to you. Girl you know you the shit, Balanciagas on ya kicks." I bit my lip and looked up.

Madison nodded with her eyes closed.

" I swear I hate seein you with them. And I know you ain't tryna control me. And I know your tired of being lonely. I can't help how I feel, I'm just keepin' it real. They can't have you girl."

"Because I'm selfish." I sung with her. It was almost as if we had the same thought.

I chuckled and wrote the lyrics down before they left my brain.

"Are you putting that on the album." I shook my head and closed my book.

"I'm just keeping these for myself." She nodded quietly and stared at nothing. "What?" I asked and bumped her shoulder.

"Well, I don't want to put anything in your head and this is simply a thought." I raised my eyebrows and waited for her to continue. "Would you ever go solo?" I jolted my head back in shock at her question. "Not now obviously but in the future I mean."

I sighed through my nose as I looked around the empty arena of where we would be performing tonight.

"To be honest, if things...went south." I squinted my eyes as I tried to pick the right words. "If things didn't go right with the band then yes. I don't think I'd be able to stop making music, even if I flopped as a solo artist." She nodded and smiled lightly at me. "That's nowhere is the near future though." I chuckled and stood up with my notebook and guitar.

"I know. Do you want to get lunch before the show? I'm starving dude." I followed her down the steps as we walked between the rows of seats seeing as it's the only time we could.

"Maybe because you're high 24/7?" She shoved me before shoving her hands in her jacket pocket.

"Ok, you've become just as bad as me, shut up." I shrugged and pushed the door open, revealing some of the fans that were here early. They started to scream once they noticed we walked out.

"Watch this." I said as I pulled her back in and closed the door. Their screams quieted as I counted to three and pushed the doors open.

"Y/n! Madison!" They screamed. I closed the door again and laughed loudly as they actually started to cuss me out. I pushed it open one last time and ran out.

"Hey guys!" I shouted and gave one group a big hug. I felt someone grab my ass but I didn't mind until I felt a finger poke up my ass. I jumped back and pinched the back of my pants as I pulled my underwear out of my butt. "Brooklyn is freaky as fuck." I laughed out and shook my head.

"Yeah we are!" Someone amongst the crowd shouted.

-

"Ooh I want this jean jacket." Madison said as we stopped in a gucci store.

I sipped my lemonade as I looked at the butterfly embroidery jacket.

"This looks like some shit bear would wear." She laughed in a agreement and took down two.

"We should match! Here." I took the jacket and looked at the price tag.

"You want me to spend five thousand on a jacket? Fuck that." She pouted and widened her brown eyes. "That only works with V, sorry."