Chapter forty three

Read the end for daily dose of Kiah embarrassment 💀

The last couple of weeks have been pretty boring. Mainly just the girls and I doing some publicity for our second album.

The weird texts didn't stop but I just pushed it aside as some random fan who got my number and was being hella weird.

Thanksgiving was coming up soon and, I was okay. Oddly enough I wasn't dwelling on my father like I would last year but more so on my family. We were going to spend it out here and my mom was coming down from Kansas.

She hasn't actually been able to see the twins yet because she was still working but she got a week off and said she'd spend it was us.

Vanessa was working out for once. Nothing high intensity, just to get her body back or whatever. Honestly she already looks exactly how she did before but she wanted to tone her ass. I couldn't complain about that.

That's actually where I was now, watching her tone her ass. The only problem was...

"Just like that Nessa, two more." The guy said as he held her hips.

Her fucking trainer. I hated him. With every fiber in my body, I hated him. He made Vanessa laugh, he brought her protein shakes, and he would always find a reason to touch her body. Like right now.

"There you go Nessa, killing it." He said and pulled her into a hug with his overly muscular body. I hated him. "Hey Y/nn, catch." Before I could react a protein shake was thrown my way. I scrambled to catch it but my chair fell backwards and I landed on the ground with a thud.

"Ow." I groaned and pushed myself up on my elbows. He chuckled and walked over to me.

"Sorry kid, thought you were quicker than that." He grabbed my arm, pulling me up and nearly yanking my arm out of its socket.

"I'm not a kid." I huffed and dusted myself off. He shrugged and handed me the protein shake.

"You like the extra kind right?" He said while opening his own bottle and chugging it like it was nothing.

"Psh yeah." I opened the bottle and threw the cap somewhere behind me. "I prefer extra extra strong but this'll do." I shrugged and brought the bottle to my lips. As soon as the liquid hit my tongue I gagged. "What the fuck? Is this cow piss?"

He chuckled deeply and took the bottle from my hands. "I'll see if I have mild for you." The way he said it made me want to snap his meaty ass neck in half.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked Vanessa impatiently. She nodded and grabbed her hat.

I noticed Devin or whatever his name was watch her walk my way, his eyes lingering on her midsection longer than I liked.

I quickly pulled off my hoodie and slid her head into the hole.

"Babe," she groaned out. I grabbed her arms and pulled her arms through before tugging the hoodie until it was past the bottom of her butt. "Why?" She whined and attempted at fixing her hair.

"It's cold outside." I replied with a shrug. I turned to Devin and gave him a short nod. "Later Devin."

He smirked before crossing his arms. "It's Damon. See you tomorrow Nessa."

I rolled my eyes and turned around, mocking him lowly and his deep ass voice.

"By Damon." She called and rushed to catch up with me. "Can we get some ice cream?" She asked and grabbed onto my arm.,

It's not like he was that hot. I don't know why he acted like he was a million bucks when he wasn't. Sure; he was buff, he dressed nice, he had perfect white teeth and green eyes but he wasn't all that!