Chapter sixty five

I have no patience, enjoy :)

-

I sat with a cup of coffee, waiting for Vivian to wake up. Her words were on my mind all night but I didn't think it would be a good time to ask her. Maybe tomorrow I'd ask her to meet me at a coffee shop where we could have a long talk about everything. Including her 'not wanting to have sex with Vanessa' thing. I knew Vanessa didn't force her because she's not that kind of girl and they both weren't drunk. Ughhh see? This made me want to ask her as soon as she woke up.

"Ughhh fuck." Vivian hissed as she held her head. I tossed a water bottle at her, chuckling at it hit her boob. "Fucker." She huffed before opening it and downing half of the bottle. "When the fuck did I get here?" She asked bluntly.

"When you drove onto my lawn at midnight and banged on my door like a crazy person, that's when." Dana appeared with a couple pills in her hand before handing them to Vivian.

"Sorry.." She said sheepishly before taking the medicine. "And I'm sorry for whatever I did. I'm never aware of what I'm doing or.. who I'm doing when I drink."

"It's fine Viv. You didn't 'do' me, I'm going for a run." She gave me a smile in replacement of a kiss knowing that doing that in front of Vivian at this time wasn't good.

"You guys are really dating, wow." I looked at her as she slowly sipped from her water.

"I'm sorry, it just happened." I said horribly. I wasn't really ever good with words unless I was writing. Maybe I should sing an apology..nah.

Her eyes wondered around the room as her fingers tightened and untightened the water bottle cap.

"It's okay just.." I furrowed my eyebrows as she sniffed. "Just don't break her heart. Don't play with her feelings and though she can be uptight be patient when she's in her serious mood." She kept going. "And make sure she drinks a lot of water after her runs. She likes to think she can go without it but she needs it. Just love her better than I did." I felt my stomach drop as a heartwrenching sob left her body.

"Vivian.." I was speechless. I've never seen her this broken over someone.

"I have to go." She quickly stood up and rushed out of the door before I had a chance to get up. So much for that lengthy coffee shop talk huh Holy fuck.

I looked up as a door creaked and saw Dana coming out of the bathroom. I don't think either of us knew she hadn't left yet. She blinked her eyes rapidly to hide her glistening eyes but I saw it. It wasn't like it was hard, her eyes are blue.

"Lock the door if you leave." She said plainly before walking out. I blinked my eyes slowly, like the meme, before standing up. Holy fuck times two.

-

"You're on a diet?" Vanessa said the word as if she was disgusted. I know I was.

I nodded as I harshly stabbed the lettuce and ate it. "Fucking Stacey bitch ass fault. 'Oh Y/n to perform better you need to be in good shape.' I have a fucking V line for Christ sakes." I huffed angrily as I started to grab the ranch.

"Ah, Stacey wouldn't like that." I glared at my security as I purposefully poured it all over my salad while holding eye contact.

"Fuck off, Garret." He raised his hands before turning around.

"What is up with you? You've had a temper since we got here." Vanessa said as she raised her eyebrows.

"It's just-"

"Y/n how are you and Dana?" I looked over at the pap who leaned over the rail to get the camera in my face. I turned back around and continued to eat my damn salad. "Are you getting back together?"