Chapter fifty six

[Because of the time jump, the twins are about ten months now, going on eleven. Just forewarning you lol]
-
"Aye, get up." I groaned at Vanessa as I dug my head into the pillow.

"Leave me alone man." I grunted out as I flipped onto my back. All the wind was knocked out of me as something hard landed on my torso. I looked down and saw a ps4 box. "What?" I pushed myself up and opened the box up.

Just as my previous one, it was Toy Story themed with two controllers.

"Aw," I looked up at Vanessa who sat on the edge of the bed eating Captain Crunch. "Thank you." I crawled forward and gave her a kiss while slyly grabbing her spoon. "You didnt have to wake me this early though did you? My head is killing me." After putting a spoonful of the cereal in my mouth, I went to go lay back down but she grabbed the back of my shirt.

"Nuh uh, I have a meeting until noon and someone needs to drop Toni off so, get up." I groaned loudly before getting up and storming to the closet like an angry teenager. 

I pulled on my black Adidas striped joggers and a matching windbreaker paired with simple black roches.

"Hurry up because you're taking the twins." I took in a deep breath before going to their room to get them dressed.

"Ma!" I smiled as Stella held onto the rails of the crib and bounced on her small feet.

"Mama? Did you say mama?" I questioned as I raised her into my arms and put her on the changing table. "Say mama Stella." I said as I unzipped her onesie.

She kicked her feet up, letting me pull her legs out. "Ma..ma..mama, mama.." I felt my chest warm up as she kept saying it.

"Dada." I laughed and looked over my shoulder at Ezra who sat watching me from the crib.

"No, that's mommy's word my boy." I chuckled out as I finished changing Stella's diaper. "All done." I picked her up and sat her in the ground so she could crawl around.

I then changed Ezra's diaper with him switching from mama and dada. It was actually pretty funny.

"Hey stop it, no." I tried to get Stella to stop pulling at her bow but she wasn't having it. "It looks pretty, look." I twirled it in front of her but when I tried to put it back on she swatted my hand away. I huffed and put it down. "Okay then, what do you wanna wear?"

She moved onto all fours and crawled to one of Ezra's hat racks. She grabbed the red supreme hat and uncoordinatedly put it on her head.

I raised my eyebrows but shrugged, she was wearing red so it went. I picked her up and let Ezra crawl out.

"Why is she wearing his hat?" Vanessa asked as she brushed her teeth. 

I shrugged as I fixed the tiny hat on her head. "She wanted to." Stella smiled at me before 'talking' to Vanessa. 

She raised an eyebrow before spitting out the fuzz. "She's too much like you. So Toni will give you the directions and can you take the twins to the park or something? I know they're tired of being in the house."

I nodded as I grabbed their diaper bag. "I think I might head to the studio with Camila too so we'll be good." She squinted as she handed me my car keys.

"Camila huh?" I chuckled and started down the stairs.

"Yes Camila. Just like how you're going to go straddle some guys waist for a picture, im going to do my music sweets." I said sarcastically before smiling at Toni who was sat patiently on the island chair. "You ready?" She nodded and jumped up. "Can you grab Ez please?"

"Maaama." Stella practically sang as she pulled at my beanie.

"Mama? When in the hell did that happen?" Vanessa asked with a dropped jaw as she came over to me. "Stella, say mommy."

Stella looked at her plainly before turning to me and smiling. "Maaama." I chuckled and bounced her.

"Yeah, thats right baby." Vanessa scowled before waving us off. "Oh don't be salty mommy."

I chuckled as I grabbed their baby formula from the cabinet before making my way to the door.

"Hey, give me a kiss." Vanessa said. I turned around and waited for her to approach me. "By the way," she started in between pecks. "I'm doing a shoot with a girl."

"A girl?" I questioned as she said bye to Ezra.

"Yes, a girl. She's tall and Aussie." She winked and started to back up.

"Oh hot, you better straddle her." I joked as I started to the door.

"Oh I will!"

I closed the door behind me and went to Vanessa's black range rover.

"You guys have a great relationship." Toni said as she strapped Ezra into his carseat. I smiled and did the same with Stella.

"Thank you. I think it's because we're still young. We're not all old and grumpy yet. Isn't that right bubs." I poked Stella's nose before going into the drivers seat. "Just put your school address into my phone and we'll be out of here."

I pulled out of the driveway as she typed in the address. "So tell me about yourself. I kind of feel bad about how I acted because I never really drink and when I do.." I trailed off as I let out a breathy chuckle.

"It's fine. Um, I'm seventeen and I've been babysitting since I was thirteen. Also I'm actually a big fan of your music." I smiled and looked over at her.

"Oh really? What's your favorite song?" She turned her head out of the window as she became flustered. "C'mon, I won't judge."

"Okay, it's uh..it's First." I raised my eyebrows in shock as I pulled to a stop at a red light.

"Well..I was not expecting that." I joked as I looked over at her. "Why is that your favorite?"

She looked out the window with a smirk before looking back at me. "I lost my virginity to my girlfriend with that song."

I turned back to the road as the light turned green. "Wow uh..cool." I didn't know what the hell to say.

Music played lowly from the radio as I drove the streets. "Before I forget, I was planning to take Vanessa out this weekend. Could you come by and watch the twins?"

She nodded as she looked up from her phone. "Yeah for sure, just text me the time to be there."

I pulled to the sidewalk of her school as I handed her my phone. "Put your number in cause I'll forget to ask Vanessa for it later." She giggled as she typed it in before handing me my phone back. "Thank you Toni, have a good day."

She smiled as she pulled her backpack on. "Thank you and likewise." I waved as she closed the door and started to the building.

I watched her join a group of rough looking people as they walked together. Then as I started to pull off, I got a text message most likely from Vanessa.

[7:05]
Private: long time no speak friend, hope you enjoyed your little break because I'm back
Btw, a minor? Didn't know you were that kind of person.

Me: fuck you.

I groaned as I pulled back onto the road. These attention seeking idiots were back.

[7:07]
Private: Sorry Vanessa already did that, Y/n. Actually...I think you deserve this by now.
<videolink> enjoy..

°
°

THIS IS SHORT I KNOW BUT I HAD TO GET SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU GUYS.

ARE YOU READY FOR WHATS ON THE VIDEO??

What do you think Vanessa did? 👀