Chapter forty five

I felt Vanessa wiggle in my arms before letting out a heavy sigh. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled her closer before trying to fall back asleep.

"Y/n," she whispered and tapped my cheek. "Babe, I need to go downstairs."

I groaned and dropped my head on her neck. "Why?" I huffed out, not wanting her warm body to leave mines.

"My vagina is hot." I furrowed my eyebrows before letting out a tired chuckle. "It's not funny, I'm serious." She whined and pushed up.

"Okay, there's a black bag in the closet, that's my clothes. Just put something on." I mumbled before flipping over and cuddling into the pillow.

I closed my eyes before jolting up when I felt a hard smack on my ass.

"Why do you only have your clothes at a beach house? Where are my clothes?" I groaned and rubbed my stinging skin.

"I told Chris to bring some for me during dinner yesterday, chill." I mumbled as she hummed to herself. "We have twins, come on." I said, mocking her words.

When I heard the door open and close, I sighed peacefully and let my body wisp me to sleep.

Just as I began to sleep, I jumped when Wu-tang clan started playing loudly. I groaned and flipped onto my back before grabbing my phone.

Satancy👿: Are you fucking kidding me?

Satancy👿: wake up and look at Twitter idiot.

Satancy👿: and you wonder why I'm so hard on you and Vivian.

I furrowed my eyebrows as these messages were the first thing I saw on my home screen. Next were Vivian's.

Vibrator🍆: Peter piper picked a pepper. Wait...no Y/n Y/ln piped her pepper 😏 and in the ocean, I'm proud.

I went to the Twitter tags and saw my name trending world wide.

#Y/nsnotcold😏
#Y/nY/lnpipedherpepper

Followed by pictures of me walking on the sand, naked. I groaned and closed the app just as Stacey called me. I reluctantly picked up and was immediately hit with her words.

"I worried more about you getting caught smoking weed, not having sex on a goddamn beach." She huffed out as she went on with her lecture. "Do you know how big this is?"

"No, but I'm sure they know how big I am now." I joked making her mumble under her breath. Most likely calling me words she couldn't say to my face.

"I'm happy you're able to joke about this while I lose years off my lifespan from stress. I'll call you later." She said before hanging up.

I chuckled lowly before dropping the phone besides my head.

"Babe," Vanessa dove onto my body before cuddling into my neck. "Good morning, I love you."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before laughing.

"Good morning and a I love you. Did you wake up mushy?" I questioned as I pushed my hands up the oversized shirt and ran my hands over her sides.

"I don't know, but I made breakfast." She hummed against my jaw before leaving trailing kisses down to my neck. "Or you can eat something else.."

I snorted and grabbed her neck with my right hand, pulling her back until her nose barely grazed my own.

"Didn't have enough last night?" I said with a slight smirk as she bit her lip and shook her head.