Chapter fifteen

"We have one last song for you all." The high was by now gone and I was just hungry as fuck now.

I was walking the edge of the stage when I saw someone with a bag of hot Cheetos. I got on my knees and leaned forward.

"Can I get some?" She nodded and immediately threw the bag up. I got it where it didn't spill and sat on my butt.

"I'm so hungry, you guys don't understand." The crowd screamed, or laughed, I couldnt really tell. After pouring a good amount in my hands, I leaned forward and gave her the bag back. "Thank you." I blew her a kiss and went back to the center of the stage.

"Seriously? That's like the fourth person you've gotten food from." Ellie chuckled and shook her head.

"Guys, tonight was Y/n's first time getting officially high." I glared at Viv as I shoved the food into my mouth. "And it wasn't with me, can you believe that?" I looked at the side of the stage and saw V smiling at me.

I shifted my weight onto my right foot, placing my hands on my hips as I gave her a goofy pose. She laughed and blew me a kiss. I pretended to grab it and held it to my heart as I stumbled back in awe.

"Stop talking to bae and sing the song Y/n." I spun around and walked to my mic stand.

"Ok chill your tits. You probably don't know this song because it's going to be our next single-" the crowd screamed cutting me off. I chuckled and looked back at Ellie who sat on the stool with her guitar. I nodded and closed my eyes as the beat played through my ears.

"Hey, Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel. Love your imperfections every angle." I could faintly here the crowd start to scream.

I smiled lightly and reopened my eyes. I turned my head to the left slightly and held eye contact with V.

"The way that Gucci look on you, amazing. But nothing can compare to when you're naked.
Now a Backwood and some Henny got you faded. You saying you're the one for me, I need to face it." She smiled lightly and leaned against one of our equipment boxes.

"Hey, Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel. Love your imperfections every angle. Tomorrow comes and goes before you know. So I just had to let you know." I grabbed the mic ans walked to the center of the stage.

"Never ever gon' mislead you. Don't believe the lies they feed you. Stop and stare like a sculpture painted in your colors. Beautiful beautiful night right now. Beautiful beautiful life right now. Beautiful beautiful by my side right now." I held the final note and smiled at the crowds reaction.

Ellie sung the chorus again as I drifted back, closer to the wing of the stage.

"You like it?" I asked as I pulled the mic away from me.

She nodded and puckered her lips. I quickly leaned behind the curtain and pressed my lips against her. She giggled as I tried to deepen the kiss and pushed me back.

I chuckled happily and finished the song.

"Thank you guys for hanging with us tonight. Are you ready for Camila Cabello?!" The crowd screamed louder than they have all night. I placed the mic on the mic stand and started to back off the stage. "Love you guys!" I blew a kiss and jogged off the stage as the crew moved on.

I wrapped my arm around V's shoulder as we started backstage.

"Hey guys! You killed it out there." I smiled at Camila as she walked our way.

I felt V lean up and whipser, "You wanna get out of here really quick?" followed by a kiss under my ear. I bit my lip and nodded as I pecked her forehead.